Windows 10: Avatars (Animated gif)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1.    10 Nov 2014 #31

    Guys. I can't get no animation. But is ok i'm drinking a beer and fine and dandy. Salute! Good luck Charlie
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 8,345
    Windows 10 Professional
       10 Nov 2014 #32

    Charlie said: View Post
    Guys. I can't get no animation. But is ok i'm drinking a beer and fine and dandy. Salute! Good luck Charlie
    A few more 'Barley Pops' and everything should animate!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    10 Nov 2014 #33

    Edwin said: View Post
    Charlie said: View Post
    Guys. I can't get no animation. But is ok i'm drinking a beer and fine and dandy. Salute! Good luck Charlie
    A few more 'Barley Pops' and everything should animate!!!
    Well one is my limit but if you think a few more will help I'm game for that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 4,343
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       10 Nov 2014 #34

    Charlie said: View Post
    Guys. I can't get no animation. But is ok i'm drinking a beer and fine and dandy. Salute! Good luck Charlie
    Maybe it's a forum prerequisite stuffs like hitting 100 posts first before getting permission to use animated avatars? Some forums do have that thing.

    So, just keep hitting those keys. Maybe you'll get it soon!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    10 Nov 2014 #35

    badrobot said: View Post
    Charlie said: View Post
    Guys. I can't get no animation. But is ok i'm drinking a beer and fine and dandy. Salute! Good luck Charlie
    Maybe it's a forum prerequisite stuffs like hitting 100 posts first before getting permission to use animated avatars? Some forums do have that thing.

    So, just keep hitting those keys. Maybe you'll get it soon!
    Ok I can do that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 2,033
    Ubuntu14.04x64 MintMate17x64 Win10Prox64
       11 Nov 2014 #36

    @Charlie
    I look at the image posted above. The size is around 44K dimension: 80X80 and the animation time is set to 0.
    Just for kick. I reduced it to 27K, 100X100, and set the animation time to .2, try the image below to see if it works.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charliNew.gif 
Views:	121 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	8127
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 15,237
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       11 Nov 2014 #37

    You often need to set the size at 99x99 for animated avatars to work. Don't ask me why. Perhaps Badrobot knows. A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,539
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       11 Nov 2014 #38

    badrobot said: View Post
    Stephanie said: View Post
    Great work badrobot
    Thanks @Stephanie .
    Just like A Guy, you don't have to use this avatar (below). I just want to challenge myself and see what can be done with anyone's avatar..

    Attachment 8042
    Saved thank you
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 4,343
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       11 Nov 2014 #39

    topgundcp said: View Post
    @Charlie
    I look at the image posted above. The size is around 44K dimension: 80X80 and the animation time is set to 0.
    Just for kick. I reduced it to 27K, 100X100, and set the animation time to .2, try the image below to see if it works.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charliNew.gif 
Views:	121 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	8127
    I tried reducing it down to 40K (too little K or making it bigger than 80x80 makes the picture too fuzzy) but still didn't work for him. It's a thinker.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 4,343
    Win 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       11 Nov 2014 #40

    A Guy said: View Post
    You often need to set the size at 99x99 for animated avatars to work. Don't ask me why. Perhaps Badrobot knows. A Guy
    We've tried all possible angles. Didn't work for him. Maybe topgun can figure it out.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Related Threads
Source: Xbox Avatars app launches for Windows 10 Technical Preview | Windows Central
Solved 2 avatars in General Support
Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.
Find Us