Why sign in screen show a solid color?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 40
    Win 10
    Thread Starter
       #11

    Brink said:
    If you haven't already, you could see if changing the lock screen image may refresh it to show on the sign-in screen.

    As for the Windows Spotlight, you could see if resetting and re-registering it below may fix it.

    Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10
    ok by enabling background app and click on the bat file now the custom image on sign in screen work
    but actually if i select windows spotlight as background it show the solid color, do you know why?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 68,836
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #12

    djsolidsnake86 said:
    ok by enabling background app and click on the bat file now the custom image on sign in screen work
    but actually if i select windows spotlight as background it show the solid color, do you know why?
    Could be an issue with Windows Spotlight since it only does it when it's selected.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 40
    Win 10
    Thread Starter
       #13

    Brink said:
    If you haven't already, you could see if changing the lock screen image may refresh it to show on the sign-in screen.

    As for the Windows Spotlight, you could see if resetting and re-registering it below may fix it.

    Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10
    ok the problem solved itself thanks!

    i have another question.. i have another pc in my home, and in the spotlight image cant see the image informations/trivia
    any way to solve this?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 68,836
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #14

    Great news.

    You could try resetting Windows Spotlight on the other PC to see if it may sort it.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 40
    Win 10
    Thread Starter
       #15

    Brink said:
    Great news.

    You could try resetting Windows Spotlight on the other PC to see if it may sort it.
    i see
    there is a way for hide the mouse cursor when there is the lock screen?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 68,836
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
       #16

    Not that I'm aware of.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:35.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums