Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,545
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       15 Mar 2016 #811

    Stephanie said: View Post
    That looks great Keith
    Thanks Steph.

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Snagged and really cool with the DNA roots!
    Thanks Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    15 Mar 2016 #812

    kado897 said: View Post
    Very well done cato.
    Appreciate it, kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    15 Mar 2016 #813

    I guess this will be good for one day.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Irish.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	345.2 KB 
ID:	69662
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       16 Mar 2016 #814

    cato said: View Post
    I guess this will be good for one day.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Irish.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	345.2 KB 
ID:	69662
    Our Irish members will love that cato, nice work

    Back to normal colours today, Binary 10 :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Binary 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	69718
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,545
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Mar 2016 #815

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Our Irish members will love that cato, nice work

    Back to normal colours today, Binary 10 :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Binary 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	69718
    A good one Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    16 Mar 2016 #816

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Our Irish members will love that cato, nice work

    Back to normal colours today, Binary 10 :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Binary 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	69718
    Nice one Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       16 Mar 2016 #817

    Thank you Keith :)

    and thank you cato :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    16 Mar 2016 #818

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Keith :)

    and thank you cato :)
    Nice work Steph..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       16 Mar 2016 #819

    Thank you Jeff :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 Mar 2016 #820

    Two more...not green.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parchment.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	69831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP17.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	422.7 KB 
ID:	69832
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18.
Find Us