User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #771

    cato said:
    Nice one. Love the eyes.
    Thank you cato :)

    cato said:
    Another from the Green Line.

    Attachment 69511
    Very good cato

    Grid 10 in 4 colours

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-green-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-red-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-blue-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-teal-grid-10.jpg
      My Computer

  2. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #772

    Stephanie said:
    Thank you cato :)




    Very good cato

    Grid 10 in 4 colours

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-green-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-red-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-blue-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-teal-grid-10.jpg
    I think I'll take at least two of those. Nice work, Steph.
      My Computer

  3. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #773

    Thank you cato :)
      My Computer

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,859
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #774

    cato said:
    Another from the Green Line.

    Attachment 69511
    Nice work cato.
    Stephanie said:
    Thank you cato :)



    Very good cato

    Grid 10 in 4 colours

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-green-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-red-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-blue-grid-10.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-teal-grid-10.jpg
    I like those Steph.
      My Computer

  5. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #775

    Good morning Keith, Thank you :)
      My Computer

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,859
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #776

    Guilloche...
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-guilloche-w10.jpg
      My Computer


  7. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #777

    kado897 said:
    Guilloche...
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-guilloche-w10.jpg
    Lovely Keith colourful

    Another bit of colour Techno Trance 10 - CS6,CD IES & PDN

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-techno-trance-10.jpg
      My Computer

  8. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,859
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #778

    Stephanie said:
    Lovely Keith colourful

    Another bit of colour Techno Trance 10 - CS6,CD IES & PDN

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-techno-trance-10.jpg
    Thanks Steph. I thought maybe the text was a bit in your face.

    Yours looks good.
      My Computer

  9. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #779

    Thanks Keith, No your text looks good to me
      My Computer

  10. BunnyJ's Avatar
    Posts : 22,693
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #780

    Really great work.. love all of them.

    Jeff
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:37.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums