Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    12 Mar 2016 #701

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Keith your wallpaper, and the right color & opacity settings in command prompt!
    Attachment 69009
    it sort of disappears into the background.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       12 Mar 2016 #702

    kado897 said: View Post
    it sort of disappears into the background.
    But it looks soooo cool!
    Like a movie hackers desktop!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    12 Mar 2016 #703

    Cliff S said: View Post
    But it looks soooo cool!
    Like a movie hackers desktop!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       12 Mar 2016 #704

    kado897 said: View Post
    How's this @Cliff S. made with Abstract Curves...
    Attachment 68999
    Very nice Keith

    Messing about in CS6 - Tech 10

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tech 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	396.0 KB 
ID:	69038
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    12 Mar 2016 #705

    Thanks Steph. That would go nicely with @Cliff S latest theme.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       12 Mar 2016 #706

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Steph. That would go nicely with @Cliff S latest theme.
    Thanks Keith, we seam to be on the same wavelength today both Walls about the same colour
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       12 Mar 2016 #707

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Keith

    Messing about in CS6 - Tech 10

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tech 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	396.0 KB 
ID:	69038
    Saved and added Steph, thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	786.1 KB 
ID:	69061
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       12 Mar 2016 #708

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Saved and added Steph, thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	786.1 KB 
ID:	69061
    Cool thanks Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    12 Mar 2016 #709

    kado897 said: View Post
    How's this @Cliff S. made with Abstract Curves...
    Attachment 68999
    I like that, kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    12 Mar 2016 #710

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Keith

    Messing about in CS6 - Tech 10

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tech 10.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	396.0 KB 
ID:	69038
    Looks good, Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23.
Find Us