Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    06 Mar 2016 #601

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Looks great cato
    Thanks, Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    06 Mar 2016 #602

    Two from today using Abstract Curves transparencies.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red orange.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	68033Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red4.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	68034
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    07 Mar 2016 #603

    cato said: View Post
    Two from today using Abstract Curves transparencies.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red orange.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	68033Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red4.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	68034
    Abstract Curves was a real good find. Nice work.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,257
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Mar 2016 #604

    Very nice cato
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    07 Mar 2016 #605

    Frozen. Which describes our weather today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frozen Windows 10.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	68103
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 11,257
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Mar 2016 #606

    kado897 said: View Post
    Frozen. Which describes our weather today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frozen Windows 10.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	68103

    Very apt Keith and nice work
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    07 Mar 2016 #607

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very apt Keith and nice work
    I thought so.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,257
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Mar 2016 #608

    Every thing was covered in frost this morning and its only 3.4c out now at midday !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    07 Mar 2016 #609

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Every thing was covered in frost this morning and its only 3.4c out now at midday !
    Yes winter is hanging on for a few more days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 11,257
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Mar 2016 #610

    Steampunk 10 made in CS6, PDN & CD IES

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Steamwall.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	905.3 KB 
ID:	68148
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:26.
Find Us