Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    05 Mar 2016 #591

    kado897 said: View Post
    An alien blue glow...
    Attachment 67756
    That will work. Good job, Kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    05 Mar 2016 #592

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Metal 10 made in CS6

    Attachment 67791
    That dog will hunt, Stephanie. I like steel.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    05 Mar 2016 #593

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-black stripes.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	67817
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    05 Mar 2016 #594

    cato said: View Post
    That will work. Good job, Kado.
    Thanks cato.

    cato said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-black stripes.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	67817
    Nice work.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       05 Mar 2016 #595

    cato said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red-black stripes.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	67817
    Hmmmm???? @cato, those colors go well with the current theme I'm working on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	67819

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	67820
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    05 Mar 2016 #596

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Hmmmm???? @cato, those colors go well with the current theme I'm working on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	67819

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	67820
    Good looking theme. I like the red and grey. I'll try it when it's done.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    05 Mar 2016 #597

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 suns.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	67881
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    06 Mar 2016 #598

    Nice one cato.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       06 Mar 2016 #599

    cato said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 suns.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	67881
    Looks great cato
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    06 Mar 2016 #600

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice one cato.
    Thanks, Kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22.
Find Us