Page 270 of 277 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272 ... LastLast
  1.    23 May 2016 #2691
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,010
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Thanks Keith.
    Same silk as in Frozen Silk3, but with texture effect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiled Silk.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	520.3 KB 
ID:	81260
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    23 May 2016 #2692
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 14,438
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Here are three I just made.

    First, I went to Silk Interactive Generative Art (a silk generator) and made 3 Silks.
    Then I opened them up in GIMP and using color to alpha, got rid of the black by making it transparent.
    I then used Frosty in Alpha to Logo, setting the background color for each and using the default 100 pixel frost effect.

    Frozen Silk1
    Attachment 81255

    Frozen Silk2

    Attachment 81256

    Frozen Silk3
    Attachment 81257
    Looking good Cliff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    23 May 2016 #2693
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 14,438
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter

    Today Gigabyte 10 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gigabyte 10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	81263
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    23 May 2016 #2694
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,010
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Looking good Cliff
    Thank you Stephanie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Today Gigabyte 10 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gigabyte 10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	81263
    Oh! Your paper is glaring at me!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    23 May 2016 #2695
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,449
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Thanks Keith.
    Same silk as in Frozen Silk3, but with texture effect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiled Silk.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	520.3 KB 
ID:	81260
    Looks good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    23 May 2016 #2696
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 14,449
    Windows 10 Home 64bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Today Gigabyte 10 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gigabyte 10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	81263
    That's an eyeful.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    23 May 2016 #2697
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Spiderman today...
    Attachment 81196
    Nice perspective Keith!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    23 May 2016 #2698
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrypc1 View Post
    Very Nice Horace
    Thank you Jerry!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    23 May 2016 #2699
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Today Gigabyte 10 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gigabyte 10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	262.5 KB 
ID:	81263
    Makes a solid login screen!
    Very nice Stephanie!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    23 May 2016 #2700
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 889
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Here are three I just made.

    First, I went to Silk Interactive Generative Art (a silk generator) and made 3 Silks.
    Then I opened them up in GIMP and using color to alpha, got rid of the black by making it transparent.
    I then used Frosty in Alpha to Logo, setting the background color for each and using the default 100 pixel frost effect.

    Frozen Silk1
    Attachment 81255

    Frozen Silk2

    Attachment 81256

    Frozen Silk3
    Attachment 81257
    Very frosty, Sub-Zero shuriken attack at the monitor.
    You just need one in blue background Cliff!
    Nice mixes!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums