User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 971
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #2671

    Hopachi said:
    Today's:

    Layered Landscape
    And tonight's:

    Layered Landscape
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-layered-landscape-night.png
    Last edited by Hopachi; 22 May 2016 at 09:07. Reason: fixed lens flares
      My Computers

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,861
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #2672

    Hopachi said:
    And tonight's:

    Layered Landscape
    Attachment 81092
    Looks just as good at night.
      My Computer

  3. Hopachi's Avatar
    Posts : 971
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #2673

    Thank you Keith.
    I've just fixed the lens flares; were behind cloud and hills...
      My Computers

  4. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,315
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2674

    Stephanie said:
    Nice work Cliff
    Thanks Stephanie:)
    Vince Massi said:
    Post it here, Cliff. We won't turn you in.
    You can see it here Vince: Self-made Windows 8 Wallpapers - Page 64

    Hopachi said:
    And tonight's:

    Layered Landscape
    Attachment 81092
    Really nice Horace!
      My Computers

  5. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,365
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       #2675

    kado897 said:
    It's an allegory on the state of Windows 10. Not quite complete yet.
    That's alright since I was having a few thoughts on how to work with that one. :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-missing-version-pieces-w10-1600x1024.jpg

    W10 at the Helm no less!

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-10-helm-1600x1024.jpg

    For the Blue Swirl paper the resolution was the problem when working with any circular designs or patterns! I brought that down to 1600x1024 while the aspect ratio it had been at would have normally seen 1600x900 simply having stretched things sideways a bit. Been running into that problem enough times.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-blue-swirl-wave-10-1600x1024.jpg

    The Cracked Plastic however offered an interesting end result

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-cracked_plastic-phase-10-1600x1024.jpg
      My Computer

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,861
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #2676

    Night Hawk said:
    That's alright since I was having a few thoughts on how to work with that one. :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-missing-version-pieces-w10-1600x1024.jpg

    W10 at the Helm no less!

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-10-helm-1600x1024.jpg

    For the Blue Swirl paper the resolution was the problem when working with any circular designs or patterns! I brought that down to 1600x1024 while the aspect ratio it had been at would have normally seen 1600x900 simply having stretched things sideways a bit. Been running into that problem enough times.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-blue-swirl-wave-10-1600x1024.jpg

    The Cracked Plastic however offered an interesting end result

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-cracked_plastic-phase-10-1600x1024.jpg
    I really like the second one.
      My Computer


  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,861
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #2677

    Spiderman today...
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-spiderman-3-w10.jpg
      My Computer

  8. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,365
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       #2678

    kado897 said:
    I really like the second one.
    The second one stands out doesn't it?! The coloring on the lettering still needs a bit of tweaking while the overall effect of seeing the expression with the circumstance makes the day. The other two were quick looks while not anything finished from the papers that were posted earlier as well. Your new paper may have a spot as well since that came out very good! The shadow effect actually does a bit more for this one over the two way split between face imposed and batman shadow on the other. This one has the "creepy suspense" factor working for it there.
      My Computer

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,861
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #2679

    Night Hawk said:
    The second one stands out doesn't it?! The coloring on the lettering still needs a bit of tweaking while the overall effect of seeing the expression with the circumstance makes the day. The other two were quick looks while not anything finished from the papers that were posted earlier as well. Your new paper may have a spot as well since that came out very good! The shadow effect actually does a bit more for this one over the two way split between face imposed and batman shadow on the other. This one has the "creepy suspense" factor working for it there.
    Thanks. Glad you like it.
      My Computer

  10. jerrypc1's Avatar
    Posts : 896
    windows 10 home premium
       #2680

    Hopachi said:
    And tonight's:

    Layered Landscape
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-layered-landscape-night.png

    Very Nice Horace :)
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:38.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums