Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    21 May 2016 #2601

    Arc said: View Post
    Now this looks amazing!
    Thanks Arc.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    21 May 2016 #2602

    kado897 said: View Post
    Really good Cato.
    Thanks Kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    21 May 2016 #2603

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Really nice cato, like looking at the sun through welding goggles.
    Mine I made this morning.
    Attachment 80857
    Looks good, Cliff. You're finding out our secret...it's not as hard as it looks.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,995
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       21 May 2016 #2604

    cato said: View Post
    Looks good, Cliff. You're finding out our secret...it's not as hard as it looks.
    Thank you.
    Along the same idea/theme:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10Forums.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	80859
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    21 May 2016 #2605

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Really nice cato, like looking at the sun through welding goggles.
    Mine I made this morning.
    Attachment 80857
    Nice Cliff. I like that lava effect.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,995
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       21 May 2016 #2606

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice Cliff. I like that lava effect.
    Thanks Keith, I do too. If I increase the size and use a lower # for the seed, I found I can get a red on black marble effect.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,995
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       21 May 2016 #2607

    I just messed around with that Win10 four square icon.
    Here it is if anyone wants to use it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows icon.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	80863

    And here is the actual .ico icon if anyone wants it for File Explorer or a folder or whatever:
    Windows Puzzel Icon.ico

    Here it is as file explorer applied:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	80865
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       21 May 2016 #2608

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks Keith, I do too. If I increase the size and use a lower # for the seed, I found I can get a red on black marble effect.
    There's actually a myriad of combinations you can come up with. Even with the PaintNet app I was tweaking things to see an extent there.

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I just messed around with that Win10 four square icon.
    Here it is if anyone wants to use it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Windows icon.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	80863

    And here is the actual .ico icon if anyone wants it for File Explorer or a folder or whatever:
    Windows Puzzel Icon.ico

    Here it is as file explorer applied:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	80865
    Will be giving this one a try soon enough when getting to some more "Grand Experiments"?!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    21 May 2016 #2609

    How's this for a start @Cliff S...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missing Pieces W10.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	144.8 KB 
ID:	80875
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       21 May 2016 #2610

    That was quick in getting it taken apart!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39.
Find Us