Page 251 of 277 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 808
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       17 May 2016 #2501

    cato said: View Post
    Great looking mirrors and warps, Hopachi.
    Thank you Cato!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    Tropic of Cancer
    Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       17 May 2016 #2502

    Stephanie said: View Post
    I'm wondering what our resident Artists may produce with this , made in CS6
    My CS5 cannot open it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-18_004205.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	80357
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 808
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       17 May 2016 #2503

    Stephanie said: View Post
    I'm wondering what our resident Artists may produce with this , made in CS6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blueshift-gravity.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	374.5 KB 
ID:	80364
    Very good starting point Stephanie.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 808
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       17 May 2016 #2504

    Arc said: View Post
    My CS5 cannot open it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-18_004205.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	80357
    Hi Arc,
    Isn't that a PNG?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qnlfgn.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	761.7 KB 
ID:	80366
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2013
    Tropic of Cancer
    Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       17 May 2016 #2505

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Hi Arc,
    Isn't that a PNG?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-18_013223.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	80367
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 808
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       17 May 2016 #2506

    Arc said: View Post


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-18_013223.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	80367
    Must have been a jpeg2000. But I do had a png from downloading it in Chrome.
    Still doesn't open?
    I've re-saved it in GIMP there.

    Try this optimized re-save:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	petal.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	586.4 KB 
ID:	80368
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    17 May 2016 #2507

    Arc said: View Post
    My CS5 cannot open it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-05-18_004205.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	80357
    Open it in something else like XnView and re-save it. I was the same in CC.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    17 May 2016 #2508

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blueshift-gravity.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	374.5 KB 
ID:	80364
    Very good starting point Stephanie.
    Nice one Horace.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2013
    Tropic of Cancer
    Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       17 May 2016 #2509

    That one from your post works, but not that from Stephanie's post ... it comes as jpeg.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	831.2 KB 
ID:	80369
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    17 May 2016 #2510

    Arc said: View Post
    That one from your post works, but not that from Stephanie's post ... it comes as jpeg.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	831.2 KB 
ID:	80369
    Nice pond ripples.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums