Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers


  1. Posts : 11,340
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       16 May 2016 #2451

    My offering today - Power 10, made in CS6 & CD IES

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power 10.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	983.1 KB 
ID:	80097
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 751
    windows 10 home premium
       16 May 2016 #2452

    Stephanie said: View Post
    My offering today - Power 10, made in CS6 & CD IES

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power 10.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	983.1 KB 
ID:	80097
    I really like these action wallpapers you guys have been creating great job Steph...
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 11,340
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       16 May 2016 #2453

    Thank you Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    16 May 2016 #2454

    Stephanie said: View Post
    My offering today - Power 10, made in CS6 & CD IES

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Power 10.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	983.1 KB 
ID:	80097
    Very nice Steph
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    16 May 2016 #2455

    A dark one from me today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batman 2 W10.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	80118
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,928
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       16 May 2016 #2456

    kado897 said: View Post
    A dark one from me today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batman 2 W10.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	80118
    One for @Superfly Keith?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    16 May 2016 #2457

    Cliff S said: View Post
    One for @Superfly Keith?
    Ah yes. I didn't think about that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 843
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       16 May 2016 #2458

    No fractal this time...
    But back with some crazy mirror / warps on a Windows 7 desktop screenshot:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-infinite-mirror.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	80148

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-infinite-mirror-fulldesk.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	564.5 KB 
ID:	80149

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-emptydesk.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	80150

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-fulldesk.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	950.6 KB 
ID:	80151

    Empty & full.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    16 May 2016 #2459

    Hopachi said: View Post
    No fractal this time...
    But back with some crazy mirror / warps on a Windows 7 desktop screenshot:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-infinite-mirror.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	80148

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-infinite-mirror-fulldesk.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	564.5 KB 
ID:	80149

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-emptydesk.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	80150

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w7e-fulldesk.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	950.6 KB 
ID:	80151

    Empty & full.
    Wow. Nice effects.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 May 2016 #2460

    kado897 said: View Post
    A dark one from me today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batman 2 W10.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	80118
    As one peers through the darkness... the light reveals the the evil truth...Batman has devil-horns that are cunningly hidden by a mask with ears... and yes, the Joker is the real hero, that will save the day!

      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:49.
Find Us