Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers


  1. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       14 May 2016 #2391

    cato said: View Post
    Nice Night Hawk.
    I try! cato Tweaking things once you apply an effect can be an interesting dilemna at times!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,648
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       15 May 2016 #2392

    kado897 said: View Post
    Today's offering...
    Attachment 79739
    Beautiful! If it is a brush, please share it?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    15 May 2016 #2393

    Arc said: View Post
    Beautiful! If it is a brush, please share it?
    Thanks Archie. Not a brush I'm afraid. It is a Filter Forge filter.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       15 May 2016 #2394

    Planet renderer-Win10 transparent .png-green color replacing transparency.
    Coming from me, a "simple" one:

    WinTen 8 Ball
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinTen 8 Ball.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	258.8 KB 
ID:	79846
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    15 May 2016 #2395

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Planet renderer-Win10 transparent .png-green color replacing transparency.
    Coming from me, a "simple" one:

    WinTen 8 Ball
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinTen 8 Ball.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	258.8 KB 
ID:	79846
    Looks good Cliff.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       15 May 2016 #2396

    Thanks Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 14,929
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       15 May 2016 #2397

    Here are the 1st two steps. The rendered planet and the logo as a transparent, incase someone wants to play with it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	79849
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 752
    windows 10 home premium
       15 May 2016 #2398

    Arc said: View Post
    Beautiful! If it is a brush, please share it?
    Very Nice Kado You Guys Are Unstoppable with all your Ideas You all Are Like The Pink Bunny on the battery you just keep going and going
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 752
    windows 10 home premium
       15 May 2016 #2399

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Planet renderer-Win10 transparent .png-green color replacing transparency. Coming from me, a "simple" one:
    WinTen 8 Ball Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinTen 8 Ball.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	258.8 KB 
ID:	79846
    Very nice Cliff I like it
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    15 May 2016 #2400

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Very Nice Kado You Guys Are Unstoppable with all your Ideas You all Are Like The Pink Bunny on the battery you just keep going and going
    Thanks Jerry. I wish I had the energy of the pink bunny.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23.
Find Us