Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    10 May 2016 #2281

    Stephanie said: View Post
    He sure made a mess of that wall.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2282

    kado897 said: View Post
    He sure made a mess of that wall.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 752
    windows 10 home premium
       10 May 2016 #2283

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thanks Steph ...Well I'm changing my wallpaper again..I like it. Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2284

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Thanks Steph ...Well I'm changing my wallpaper again..I like it. Jerry
    Thanks Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    10 May 2016 #2285

    kado897 said: View Post
    Yes a solid font would be better, perhaps in a dark brown to pick up the colour of the background.
    I plan on trying black first and then some brown color from the background.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 May 2016 #2286

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Now that is nice!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 May 2016 #2287

    Now here's the new one with a different font,, any thoughts??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	442.1 KB 
ID:	79044
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,412
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2288

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now here's the new one with a different font,, any thoughts??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	442.1 KB 
ID:	79044
    Looks a lot better Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    10 May 2016 #2289

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now here's the new one with a different font,, any thoughts??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temp.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	442.1 KB 
ID:	79044
    Definitely better Jeff but it's still difficult for my old eyes. Maybe it's the font itself that's the problem for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    10 May 2016 #2290

    kado897 said: View Post
    Definitely better Jeff but it's still difficult for my old eyes. Maybe it's the font itself that's the problem for me.
    I'll try another one late on..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22.
Find Us