Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    10 May 2016 #2271

    Now I nailed it!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper01.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	79025

    Raw background..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walls_rocks_bricks_background_texture_50656_3840x2400.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	79026
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 761
    windows 10 home premium
       10 May 2016 #2272

    cato said: View Post
    Thanks Stephanie...and I think you used that very nicely. Looks good.
    very very Good Steph and Cato
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 761
    windows 10 home premium
       10 May 2016 #2273

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now I nailed it!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper01.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	79025

    Raw background..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walls_rocks_bricks_background_texture_50656_3840x2400.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	79026
    I like both of these Jeff Very nice.Jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    10 May 2016 #2274

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    I like both of these Jeff Very nice.Jerry
    Thanks.. I found the bottom one on Google.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,591
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2275

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    very very Good Steph and Cato

    Thank you jerry
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 May 2016 #2276

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    In use..........

    Attachment 79022
    It's a good background but you have lost some contrast on the text making it difficult to read for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 May 2016 #2277

    kado897 said: View Post
    It's a good background but you have lost some contrast on the text making it difficult to read for me.
    I'm not totally done with it.. I want to try out a different font later on today. A solid one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    10 May 2016 #2278

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now I nailed it!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wallpaper01.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	460.3 KB 
ID:	79025

    Raw background..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walls_rocks_bricks_background_texture_50656_3840x2400.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	79026
    Yes definitely better.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,591
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2279

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walls_rocks_bricks_background_texture_50656_3840x2400.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	933.9 KB 
ID:	79032 ...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    10 May 2016 #2280

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    I'm not totally done with it.. I want to try out a different font later on today. A solid one.
    Yes a solid font would be better, perhaps in a dark brown to pick up the colour of the background.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:41.
Find Us