Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1.    09 May 2016 #2261

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    Really good Keith
    Thank you Jerry.
    cato said: View Post
    Today's leisure time.

    Attachment 78990
    Nice one Cato.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,591
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2262

    Very good Cato

    Jeff very kindly said maybe I could use this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-wallpaper-with-flowers.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	79002

    I did - -Butterfly 2 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B. flys 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	343.4 KB 
ID:	79003
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    10 May 2016 #2263

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very good Cato

    Jeff very kindly said maybe I could use this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-wallpaper-with-flowers.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	79002

    I did - -Butterfly 2 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B. flys 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	343.4 KB 
ID:	79003
    Looks good Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 11,591
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2264

    Thank you Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    10 May 2016 #2265

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thank you Jerry.


    Nice one Cato.
    Thanks Kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 May 2016 #2266

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very good Cato

    Jeff very kindly said maybe I could use this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-wallpaper-with-flowers.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	137.0 KB 
ID:	79002

    I did - -Butterfly 2 made in CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B. flys 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	343.4 KB 
ID:	79003
    Thanks Stephanie...and I think you used that very nicely. Looks good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 May 2016 #2267

    One more..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v005.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	628.8 KB 
ID:	79020
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    10 May 2016 #2268

    In use..........

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	557.6 KB 
ID:	79022
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 11,591
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       10 May 2016 #2269

    cato said: View Post
    Thanks Stephanie...and I think you used that very nicely. Looks good.
    Thank you Cato

    Looking good Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    10 May 2016 #2270

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Cato

    Looking good Jeff
    Thanks.. I found a better background.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:42.
Find Us