Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers


  1. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 May 2016 #2001

    kado897 said: View Post
    Very nice Night hawk.

    BTW. The screen blend mode hides black pixels it doesn't require transparency.
    It helps a great deal doesn't it?! For some of the other inserts with black borders I was also able to see those blend in without any options used since the background was also dark where the lettering stood out. That takes a bit more work however to see any working results. If you look even closer at the paper Arc made up and the lettering on the other you will notice that was a snipping from the first inserted as a new layer on the second with the digial background since the coloring was a good mesh.

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Nice work guys

    Dont know what to call this

    Attachment 77677
    Nice! I have another paper where the MeerRats will fit in as well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MeerRats in Blue Cavern 16001024.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	77754

    The next one here was originally a 20% Black Glass 7 paper with a change in the 10 insert used.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black%20Glass W10 Modification 1600x1024.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1,021.1 KB 
ID:	77757

    I made another change in insert on another dark fractal I need to make up raw again in order to try a few other ideas on.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NASA Space Turned Black Fractal W10 1440x900.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	77759
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    01 May 2016 #2002

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    It helps a great deal doesn't it?! For some of the other inserts with black borders I was also able to see those blend in without any options used since the background was also dark where the lettering stood out. That takes a bit more work however to see any working results. If you look even closer at the paper Arc made up and the lettering on the other you will notice that was a snipping from the first inserted as a new layer on the second with the digial background since the coloring was a good mesh.



    Nice! I have another paper where the MeerRats will fit in as well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MeerRats in Blue Cavern 16001024.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	77754

    The next one here was originally a 20% Black Glass 7 paper with a change in the 10 insert used.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black%20Glass W10 Modification 1600x1024.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1,021.1 KB 
ID:	77757

    I made another change in insert on another dark fractal I need to make up raw again in order to try a few other ideas on.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NASA Space Turned Black Fractal W10 1440x900.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	77759
    They are nice.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 May 2016 #2003

    One the second one I had to cover over the Windows 7 text that one was found with originally. On the last I will have to see that one made up fresh all over again since the dark insert was used to cover over the previous ruling out the transparency effect the finished paper will see. The dark bordering is a bit too prominent still on that but works as a preview.

    In other news I reworked a few others as well as came up with a bunch more! I'll a few of the reworks here.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Car Registered to Windows 10 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	77774

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art26 W10 1440x900.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	77775

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art48 W10 Inner Workings 1600x1080.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	77776

    Those three saw a little experimentation there. And how about those who would rather have a more scenic look?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Dark 10 Turned Transparent 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	77777

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Dark Green 10 Screen Mode 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	77778

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Light Blue 10 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	77779

    Beijing 2008 fireworks display with three choices for 10 lettering. The last came out the best taking the raw dark 10 insert and trying out the various settings on each naturally but with that one becoming lettering only. Had to make them see through in order to retain the entire scene.

    And here's how the second one looks once the dark 10 insert is made transparent as opposed to the Glow effect applied to the light blue 10 logo.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art26 W10 Transparent Text 1440x900.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	77783
    Last edited by Night Hawk; 01 May 2016 at 17:37. Reason: additional screen edited
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 755
    windows 10 home premium
       01 May 2016 #2004

    Night Hawk, I liked them all but this was my favorite.

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 May 2016 #2005

    Stands out doesn't it?! Plain and simple and yet at the same time far more intricated!

    This has a lot of activity being a paper for an occasion. It allows you to liven things up while at the same time not being "noisey"? Of the three that came out the best since the green lettering got lost in the shuffle and blurred while the plain lettering was lacking a bit there. I may have some others later to add.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    01 May 2016 #2006

    Night Hawk said: View Post
    One the second one I had to cover over the Windows 7 text that one was found with originally. On the last I will have to see that one made up fresh all over again since the dark insert was used to cover over the previous ruling out the transparency effect the finished paper will see. The dark bordering is a bit too prominent still on that but works as a preview.

    In other news I reworked a few others as well as came up with a bunch more! I'll a few of the reworks here.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Car Registered to Windows 10 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	77774

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art26 W10 1440x900.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	77775

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art48 W10 Inner Workings 1600x1080.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	77776

    Those three saw a little experimentation there. And how about those who would rather have a more scenic look?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Dark 10 Turned Transparent 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	77777

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Dark Green 10 Screen Mode 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	77778

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEJIING 2008 Light Blue 10 1600x1024.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	77779

    Beijing 2008 fireworks display with three choices for 10 lettering. The last came out the best taking the raw dark 10 insert and trying out the various settings on each naturally but with that one becoming lettering only. Had to make them see through in order to retain the entire scene.

    And here's how the second one looks once the dark 10 insert is made transparent as opposed to the Glow effect applied to the light blue 10 logo.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Computer_Art26 W10 Transparent Text 1440x900.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	77783
    Good work on them, Night Hawk.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    01 May 2016 #2007

    A couple of just 10's.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP89.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	77803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP90.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	77804
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    01 May 2016 #2008

    And a semi movie poster that is semi appropriate...theme wise that is.

    Attachment 77806
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 3,357
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       01 May 2016 #2009

    cato said: View Post
    A couple of just 10's.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP89.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	77803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP90.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	77804
    Great! Now I can make up some more inserts!

    Actually the first one there is a little "rough around the edges"? which can work with a title like that! The second is definitely more stellar there. Meanwhile I worked some actually a page and a half full of Abstracts. A few even saw the MeerBats floating somewhere?!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WMP BLUE HAZE 10 1440x900.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	77813

    Instead of Purple Haze you have "Blue Haze of 10"!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WMP Factor 10 Delirium 1440x900.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	77814

    This was definitely a "Factor 10 Delirium" seen there!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WMP GOLD 10 Spiralation 1440x900.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	929.2 KB 
ID:	77815

    A "Gold Spiralation of 10".

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WMP Lemon Marang 1440x900.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	77816

    Anyone for a "Lemon Marang 10" filling?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WMP MeerBat Warp 10 Incursion 1440x900.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	584.5 KB 
ID:	77817

    Another brighter paper turned out to be a "MeerBat Warp 10 Incursion" for the record. And these are only a few of the WMP generated images
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 755
    windows 10 home premium
       02 May 2016 #2010

    These 2 really look good But you all do a great Job



      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49.
Find Us