User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,325
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1661

    Stephanie said:
    @Cliff S I'm going to try this today :)
    It might be good for other uses than the Aurora, like colored mists, fog, ocean spray...etc.:)
      My Computers

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,909
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1662

    Cliff S said:
    I just saw something, that might interest you Wallpaper Geeks, at Gizmodo:
    Aaron Nace is one of the people I learned Photoshop from. He does really good tutorials on YouTube.
      My Computer

  3. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #1663

    Cliff S said:
    It might be good for other uses than the Aurora, like colored mists, fog, ocean spray...etc.:)
    I will be having a good fiddle about with it :)
      My Computer

  4. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,365
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       #1664

    Won't be doing me any good never having gotten into PS. Still looking to find a recording software with pause option included that will record more then a darkened window when trying to record an update on VM. I can use the present app for pc game recording as well as seeing screens saved but not good enough for seeing any tutorials or references on how to do things made up.

    Meanwhile toyed around with a couple of other items? One still looks best as an insert but was grown to see a new 10 look?

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-amd-live-compatible-10.png

    Then I ran into some Sci Fi type Spheres.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-alienated-w10-1440x900.png

    Besides 10 getting "Alienated" There I found a lighter side of the Alien Land story for 10. :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-alien_land-w10-1440x900.png
      My Computer

  5. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #1665

    Night Hawk said:
    Won't be doing me any good never having gotten into PS. Still looking to find a recording software with pause option included that will record more then a darkened window when trying to record an update on VM. I can use the present app for pc game recording as well as seeing screens saved but not good enough for seeing any tutorials or references on how to do things made up.

    Meanwhile toyed around with a couple of other items? One still looks best as an insert but was grown to see a new 10 look?

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-amd-live-compatible-10.png

    Then I ran into some Sci Fi type Spheres.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-alienated-w10-1440x900.png

    Besides 10 getting "Alienated" There I found a lighter side of the Alien Land story for 10. :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-alien_land-w10-1440x900.png
    Nice work Night Hawk
      My Computer

  6. Night Hawk's Avatar
    Posts : 3,365
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       #1666

    You'll notice I used the snipped insert at the bright end to place at the opening to give the appearance of that end being illuminated. The arc shape on the last one also provided a spot for the updated orb as well. The second was another oldie seen after Vista was out for a bit and found while looking for paper for the secondary display first seen when 7 was first new. I decided to expand things for the 2010 build that ended up replacing the old Vista build used to test 7 on.

    For the AMD Live screen that is good for those who set the taskbar to the auto hide option due to being a bordered item there. Or for a second display when you have nothing going for that due to the darker neutral grey color. The last being for those who like to see things brightened up a bit. You might still want that applied on the primary however over the secondary due to lighter papers producing more glare especially seen with dual and multiple display set ups.
      My Computer


  7. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #1667

    Trying the Tutorial @Cliff S posted and found its quite easy, used a polar photo and had fun adding the lights :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-northern-lights.jpg

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-03-14.jpg
      My Computer

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,325
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1668

    Looks cool, you even got it reflected in the water I see.
      My Computers

  9. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #1669

    Cliff S said:
    Looks cool, you even got it reflected in the water I see.
    Its surprisingly easy :)
      My Computer

  10. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,325
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1670

    Stephanie said:
    Its surprisingly easy :)
    So, now you can put the Aurora in the middle of the Amazon jungle.
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:51.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums