User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,869
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1361

    simrick said:
    Very cool! You should give us a class on using Blender some time!
    I struggle with it myself. I only use it occasionally and more or less have to relearn each time.
      My Computer

  2. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 14,586
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       #1362

    kado897 said:
    This is a mod of one I did for Kari on SF. It was created in Blender...
    Attachment 73418
    Good work Keith
      My Computer

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,869
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1363

    Stephanie said:
    Good work Keith
    Thanks Steph.
      My Computer

  4. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1364

    kado897 said:
    This is a mod of one I did for Kari on SF. It was created in Blender...
    Attachment 73418
    I really do like a 3D look, but so many are hard to do. That looks good.
      My Computer

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,869
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1365

    cato said:
    I really do like a 3D look, but so many are hard to do. That looks good.
    Thanks. Blender is a very capable program but it is not the easiest to use.
      My Computer

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,316
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1366

    Hey you 3 Graphics designer, Your wallpaper folders On my data drive are getting thick and fat:)
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-thick-blue-file-18894514.jpg
      My Computers


  7. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1367

    Cliff S said:
    Hey you 3 Graphics designer, Your wallpaper folders On my data drive are getting thick and fat:)
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-thick-blue-file-18894514.jpg
    That's a good thing.
      My Computer

  8. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1368

    kado897 said:
    Thanks. Blender is a very capable program but it is not the easiest to use.
    I'll check it out, but if it's too difficult I will let it go. Some times I get fixated on something and it winds up not being good for me or the program...I don't learn anything and it winds up in the recycle bin. :)
      My Computer

  9. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1369

    Simply simplistic. Sometimes basic is best...I think.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp57.jpg
      My Computer

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 32,869
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1370

    cato said:
    Simply simplistic. Sometimes basic is best...I think.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp57.jpg
    Simple is good.
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums