Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 21,755
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Apr 2016 #1321

    cato said: View Post
    Looks good, Cliff.
    Thanks cato.:)
    They have created a thread for Graphics Stuff now where I can experiment around with things, and see how they look on the web(plus it cleaned up another thread).
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       05 Apr 2016 #1322

    cato said: View Post
    My music one with no brand.

    Attachment 73148
    Good job Cato
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    05 Apr 2016 #1323

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks cato.:)
    They have created a thread for Graphics Stuff now where I can experiment around with things, and see how they look on the web(plus it cleaned up another thread).
    I just saw that in another post. Have it waiting to be view as I type. :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    05 Apr 2016 #1324

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Good job Cato
    Thanks Stephanie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,610
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       05 Apr 2016 #1325

    cato said: View Post
    My music one with no brand.

    Attachment 73148
    Nice work cato, especially the see through music icon.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       05 Apr 2016 #1326

    Parchment 10 - CS6 & CD IES :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parchment 10.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	73187
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,610
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       05 Apr 2016 #1327

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Parchment 10 - CS6 & CD IES :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parchment 10.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	73187
    Nice Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Stephanie's Avatar
    Posts : 15,940
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       05 Apr 2016 #1328

    Thanks Keith :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Computer Chicken's Avatar
    Posts : 665
    Windows 10 1709 Pro x64 (Fall Creators Update)
       05 Apr 2016 #1329

    cato said: View Post
    Nice emblem!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    05 Apr 2016 #1330

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Parchment 10 - CS6 & CD IES :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parchment 10.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	73187
    Good job, Steph. I love parchment.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
User created wallpapers in Customization
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:00.
Find Us