Page 131 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
  1.    04 Apr 2016 #1301
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,261
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    @Cliff S, I did say I made that, but I didn't. I thought I had but realized what I made was a little different. But, Thanks.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    04 Apr 2016 #1302
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,043
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Someone(an Admin or Mod) created a thread for my Graphics Stuff(after it snowballed and kept getting more & more), so everything that was in Site Stuff is now here: Graphics stuff
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    04 Apr 2016 #1303
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 36,689
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Someone(an Admin or Mod) created a thread for my Graphics Stuff(after it snowballed and kept getting more & more), so everything that was in Site Stuff is now here: Graphics stuff
    Yup, I was notified in my emails this morning. I suspect lots of us were. You do simply AMAZING Work Cliff!!!!
    (now don't be late fer werk) lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    04 Apr 2016 #1304
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,734
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Now to make some with "Ten Forums" written on them.
    Ten Forums celestial bodies

    I like that Cliff

    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    One for @Cliff S skull theme...
    Attachment 72990
    Good job Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    04 Apr 2016 #1305
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,734
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter

    Messing about in CS6 - Something Blue

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Something Blue.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	516.0 KB 
ID:	73025
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    04 Apr 2016 #1306
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Watford
    Posts : 13,200
    Windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Good job Keith
    Thanks Steph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Messing about in CS6 - Something Blue

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Something Blue.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	516.0 KB 
ID:	73025
    I like that one.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    04 Apr 2016 #1307
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,734
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter

    Thank you Keith
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    04 Apr 2016 #1308
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    I was just wondering "What would happen with a Mercator map?"
    I couldn't find a perfect one in such a short time, as this was just a test.

    Here you go Cliff!
    Projection from Spheres
    It's a 2:1 image. For instance 2048x1024px. But for GIMP sphere you'll need to scale it to square (before or after).

    Earth - Winter up North:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	earth-winter-north.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	73084
    Last edited by Hopachi; 04 Apr 2016 at 15:27.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    04 Apr 2016 #1309
    Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 866
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    This one is an idea, but needs improvement:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saturn.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	73094
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    04 Apr 2016 #1310
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,043
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Here you go Cliff!
    Projection from Spheres
    It's a 2:1 image. For instance 2048x1024px. But for GIMP sphere you'll need to scale it to square (before or after).

    Earth - Winter up North:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	earth-winter-north.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	73084
    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    This one is an idea, but needs improvement:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saturn.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	73094
    Cool!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums