Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers


  1. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       03 Apr 2016 #1241

    Thank you Cliff

    LOL Thanks Keith

    Tribal - CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tribal.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	298.5 KB 
ID:	72799
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Apr 2016 #1242

    So cooool!
    Time for me to get another tat, I think
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 16,125
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Thread Starter
       03 Apr 2016 #1243

    Cliff S said: View Post
    So cooool!
    Time for me to get another tat, I think
    Yeah might make a nice one Cliff - I designed two of my Uncle Johns tats
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    03 Apr 2016 #1244

    Cliff S said: View Post
    So cooool!
    Time for me to get another tat, I think
    How many do you have?? Me..7..
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Apr 2016 #1245

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    How many do you have?? Me..7..
    Full back, upper chest and one and a half sleeves.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    03 Apr 2016 #1246

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Full back, upper chest and one and a half sleeves.
    Cool.. I want to get 3 of my current one redone(covered up).. Erin doesn't like them and I have to agree with her.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 18,461
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Apr 2016 #1247

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Cliff

    LOL Thanks Keith

    Tribal - CS6

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tribal.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	298.5 KB 
ID:	72799
    Very nice Steph.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 18,461
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Apr 2016 #1248

    A photomanipulation. Stock credits here http://fav.me/d9xo5uw
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elven Bellydancer.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	72816
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 20,251
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       03 Apr 2016 #1249

    Nice. Keith the Tiger Man

    I have a puzzle(for me at least),
    I've created a rotating globe using the Forums logo(See Here: https://www.tenforums.com/vip/1300-si...tml#post623209 )
    I find it looks much better, after I got rid on the transparency.
    But not the canvass is white, and I can't figure out how to make just the canvass transparent.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 915
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       03 Apr 2016 #1250

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Nice. Keith the Tiger Man

    I have a puzzle(for me at least),
    I've created a rotating globe using the Forums logo(See Here: https://www.tenforums.com/vip/1300-si...tml#post623209 )
    I find it looks much better, after I got rid on the transparency.
    But not the canvass is white, and I can't figure out how to make just the canvass transparent.
    I thought to apply 'Color to Alpha' on white but if you want to keep the white on the ellipse then you'd need to use the ellipse select tool and invert selection. On each layer...
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  

    Related Threads
    User created wallpapers in Customization
    This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
    This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14.
    Find Us