Page 116 of 277 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,824
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       30 Mar 2016 #1151

    OldGuy said: View Post
    Another beautiful one Stephanie ! I'm a big fan of flowers on dark backgrounds !
    Thank you OldGuy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       30 Mar 2016 #1152

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Looks great Chuck
    Thanks Steph.

    kado897 said: View Post
    Nice one Charlie.
    Thanks, Keith.

    cato said: View Post
    Nice looking setup. Turn the lights out and it would look like a combat control center.
    Thanks Cato. Yes, it looks really cool when the lights are off. Just the glowing red from the computer.
    HippsieGypsie said: View Post
    Very nice, Chuck!
    Thanks, Tony.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    30 Mar 2016 #1153

    Suggestion:


    If some of you awesome wallpaper designers would like a challenge, you could try your skills at making Windows Media Player backgrounds, if you felt like it.

    I'm trying to come up with a method of switching them quickly and painlessly!

    The element's optimal size would be 935px X 600px,
    they need to be in both jpg and png format, (often the System32 dll requires a jpg while the SysWOW64 dll requires a png, don't ask me why!)

    Matching theme colors or desktop wallpapers is cool but, try to keep the contextual elements from being masked by the 'album art' or the player controls, (as indicated by the red arrows)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000147.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	72254

    Give it a go, if you feel like it; I'd be interested to see what you guys come up with!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,824
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       30 Mar 2016 #1154

    Edwin said: View Post
    If some of you awesome wallpaper designers would like a challenge, you could try your skills at making Windows Media Player backgrounds, if you felt like it.

    I'm trying to come up with a method of switching them quickly and painlessly!

    The element's optimal size would be 935px X 600px,
    they need to be in both jpg and png format, (often the System32 dll requires a jpg while the SysWOW64 dll requires a png, don't ask me why!)

    Matching theme colors or desktop wallpapers is cool but, try to keep the contextual elements from being masked by the 'album art' or the player controls, (as indicated by the red arrows)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000147.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	564.4 KB 
ID:	72254

    Give it a go, if you feel like it; I'd be interested to see what you guys come up with!
    Yeah could be fun Edwin, how about a Thread of its own ?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    30 Mar 2016 #1155

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Yeah could be fun Edwin, how about a Thread of its own ?
    Perhaps, although, swapping the images is not as painless and risk free as changing desktop backgrounds.
    Lets see where it goes.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,364
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       30 Mar 2016 #1156

    Edwin said: View Post
    Perhaps, although, swapping the images is not as painless and risk free as changing desktop backgrounds.
    Lets see where it goes.
    It's your computer we're messing around with right?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 674
    Windows 10 Home 64
       30 Mar 2016 #1157

    Stephanie said: View Post
    I wanted to do something pretty today - Butterfly 10, CS6

    Attachment 72193
    If you were looking for pretty, it worked. Good job.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    30 Mar 2016 #1158

    Today's...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fairy Castle W10.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	72280
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 674
    Windows 10 Home 64
       30 Mar 2016 #1159

    kado897 said: View Post
    Today's...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fairy Castle W10.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	72280
    Good one Kado.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    30 Mar 2016 #1160

    cato said: View Post
    Good one Kado.
    Thanks cato.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums