Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

Page 11 of 277 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 18,507
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 Jan 2015 #101

    LOL
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 25
    Win 10 Beta and Windows 7
       08 Jan 2015 #102

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Flashorn, a revamp :)

    Attachment 5376
    Looks awesome
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 17,578
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       08 Jan 2015 #103

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Whelp not a 10'er but it sure looks allot better
    Attachment 10122
    Very nice, Mike!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 3,284
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       08 Jan 2015 #104

    dejager183 said: View Post
    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thank you Flashorn, a revamp :)

    Attachment 5376
    Looks awesome
    Yea it is very nice Stephy :)

    Thank you Chuck :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 17,578
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       21 Jan 2015 #105

    Thought of this one during Algebra class..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brick wallpaper.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	966.8 KB 
ID:	10603
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 713
    Windows 10 Build 14267
       22 Jan 2015 #106

    Obviously not made by me, but I like it !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insiders.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	10609



    ~edit~

    Nice one Stephanie

    Ops... I guess my post is against the thread rules
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 18,507
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       22 Jan 2015 #107

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Thought of this one during Algebra class..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brick wallpaper.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	966.8 KB 
ID:	10603
    I feel your pain.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 17,578
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       22 Jan 2015 #108

    Vladimir said: View Post
    Obviously not made by me, but I like it !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insiders.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	10609



    ~edit~

    Nice one Stephanie

    Ops... I guess my post is against the thread rules
    Very nice, Vladimir.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 17,578
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       22 Jan 2015 #109

    kado897 said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Thought of this one during Algebra class..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brick wallpaper.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	966.8 KB 
ID:	10603
    I feel your pain.
    Thanks, Keith.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    22 Jan 2015 #110

    Chuck,, you'll get out sooner than you think.
    Hang in there.

    Jeff :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 11 of 277 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    User created wallpapers in Customization
    This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
    This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:31.
    Find Us