Page 109 of 277 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,894
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       27 Mar 2016 #1081

    Nice ones guys(and gal).
    Your wallpaper folders in my OneDrive folder are growing
    Stephanie, the frosted Windows is what I woke up to this morning, brrrrrrr, it's around -1 here, and supposed to go up to 12!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,808
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       27 Mar 2016 #1082

    Thanks Cliff (it took me a bit of time getting my head around the frost look)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 12,894
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       27 Mar 2016 #1083

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff (it took me a bit of time getting my head around the frost look)
    The idea would make a good screensaver. A colorful wallpaper that slowly frosts over.
    Have you ever thought of creating a screensaver?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Apr 2015
    Posts : 9,142
    W10Prox64
       27 Mar 2016 #1084

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Good work Cato

    I was looking at my car windscreen a few mornings ago when we had some hard frosts and I had a idea

    Frost on Glass 10, Brushes and some freehand needed for this Wallpaper and quite a few layers, CS6 & CD IES

    Attachment 71660
    Very cool!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    27 Mar 2016 #1085

    To go along with Steph's superhero walls...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captain America W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	71678
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,808
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       27 Mar 2016 #1086

    Cliff S said: View Post
    The idea would make a good screensaver. A colorful wallpaper that slowly frosts over.
    Have you ever thought of creating a screensaver?
    I have never made one but its a cool idea

    Thank you simrick

    kado897 said: View Post
    To go along with Steph's superhero walls...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captain America W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	71678
    Great idea Keith I like it
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 673
    Windows 10 Home 64
       27 Mar 2016 #1087

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Good work Cato

    I was looking at my car windscreen a few mornings ago when we had some hard frosts and I had a idea

    Frost on Glass 10, Brushes and some freehand needed for this Wallpaper and quite a few layers, CS6 & CD IES

    Attachment 71660
    Nice work Steph. Kinda freezes your hands thinking of scraping it off.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 673
    Windows 10 Home 64
       27 Mar 2016 #1088

    kado897 said: View Post
    To go along with Steph's superhero walls...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captain America W10.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	71678
    Nice job Kado.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,808
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       27 Mar 2016 #1089

    cato said: View Post
    Nice work Steph. Kinda freezes your hands thinking of scraping it off.
    Thanks Cato
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 673
    Windows 10 Home 64
       27 Mar 2016 #1090

    One for the Sunday holiday. (Not Easter themed though.)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	W10-WP36.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	731.4 KB 
ID:	71763
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums