User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

  1. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1031

    Stephanie said:
    Just looking does it work in Windows 10 ?

    Windows:


    • Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8
    • Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CC 2015
    • Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 through 13 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
    • Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 6/CC
    I'm using it on Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 14 and everything is fine so far. Gonna take a lot of playing around to see what all it really does, but time is one thing I have a lot of. (Well, one can only hope.)
      My Computer

  2. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1032

    Tonight's trial and error.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp34.jpg
      My Computer

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,578
    Windows 10
       #1033

    cato said:
    Tonight's trial and error.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp34.jpg
    Looks pretty darn good to me!

    That looks very usable for my latest theme if the wood grains were a kind of granite texture!
      My Computer

  4. cato's Avatar
    Posts : 620
    Windows 10 Home 64
       #1034

    @Edwin see if this one will work for you.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp34a.jpg
      My Computer

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,461
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1035

    Good morning cato, good looking, very masculine wallpapers
    I can just smell the English Leather & Old Spice when I look at them.
      My Computers

  6. DaveGrant01's Avatar
    Posts : 93
    64-bit Windows 10 Home
       #1036

    Stephanie said:
    Just looking does it work in Windows 10 ?

    Windows:


    • Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8
    • Adobe Photoshop CS4 through CC 2015
    • Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 through 13 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
    • Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 6/CC
    Hi, Stephanie-
    Yes, installed & working Win 10 64 bit.
      My Computer


  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 33,506
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v1909 and insider builds
       #1037

    Edwin said:
    Looks pretty darn good to me!

    That looks very usable for my latest theme if the wood grains were a kind of granite texture!
    cato said:
    @Edwin see if this one will work for you.

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-w10-wp34a.jpg
    Really good cato.
      My Computer

  8. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,461
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #1038

    I'm using cato's W10-WP32 wallpaper for my Mail & Calendar apps, set to dark theme.
    It looks great!
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-image-001.png
      My Computers

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,578
    Windows 10
       #1039

    @cato:

    Awesome! Very nice blend; couple things though:
    there are some fine lines on both sides, and,
    could you raise the bottom border up about 40px so it doesn't hide behind the taskbar?
    At your leisure, of course and thank you! :)

    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-000068-copy.jpg
      My Computer

  10. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 15,947
    W10Prox64
       #1040

    Cliff S said:
    I'm using cato's W10-WP32 wallpaper for my Mail & Calendar apps, set to dark theme.
    It looks great!
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers-image-001.png
    Oh yes, that does indeed look quite good!
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums