Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font


  1. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #1

    Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font


    Hey, I want to know how to download the Windows 7 Segoe UI fontfamily.

    I just want to know the download link here.

    Purpose is for:
    SevenTheme

    JB Carreon
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #2

    These are the Segoe Fonts installed by default on Win10:
    Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font-image.png

    If those on Win7 are different they can be obtained from a running Win7 computer [I have one] or extracted from a Win7 CD. Or check this page:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...-list/segoe-ui
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
    Thread Starter
       #3

    I have an Windows 7 Home Premium product key but the Microsoft Software Download doesn't accept my key and says,
    It looks like a OEM key. Please contact your device manufacturer to get help.

    ​I'm stuck.

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw, I recently created a thread on my theme so thanks.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 12,429
    Win10 Version 21H2 Pro and Home, Win11 Pro
       #4

    jbcarreon123 said:
    I have an Windows 7 Home Premium product key but the Microsoft Software Download doesn't accept my key and says,
    It looks like a OEM key. Please contact your device manufacturer to get help.

    btw, I recently created a thread on my theme so thanks.
    The sticker for Win7 will have the Brand name and letters OA or OEM on it signifying it can only be installed on that brand computer and is tied to it, can't be used on another brand and maybe not on same brand but different models. Microsoft won't activate those and as the message says, contact the OEM.

    I just finished updating a Win7 Pro on a ByteSpeed computer [for a different reason], works pretty good.

    Have you posted a screenshot of your theme?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
    Thread Starter
       #5

    Berton said:
    The sticker for Win7 will have the Brand name and letters OA or OEM on it signifying it can only be installed on that brand computer and is tied to it, can't be used on another brand and maybe not on same brand but different models. Microsoft won't activate those and as the message says, contact the OEM.
    Berton said:

    I just finished updating a Win7 Pro on a ByteSpeed computer [for a different reason], works pretty good.

    I used the same product key to install W10 Home in VBox! No errors!

    Berton said:
    Have you posted a screenshot of your theme?
    Yeah, Here,
    SevenTheme Overview
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 17,831
    Windows 10
       #6

    The Windows 7 Segoe UI font family is identical in Windows 10, there's just less styles in W7...

    Windows 7 Segoe UI Font Family Font-000141.png
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 11,180
    Windows / Linux : Arch Linux
       #7

    Hi folks
    Do you even have to install W7 to get the fonts - presumably you can extract them from the Windows 7 Disk.
    However

    From the Horses mouth :

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...-list/segoe-ui

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:33.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums