Advanced Appearance Settings Dialog Box for Windows 10 - Build 21H1

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

  1. Posts : 283
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #61

    Yeah, Open shell is good.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #62

    Cesare said:
    Yeah, Open shell is good.


    - - - Updated - - -

    If your problem is solved, Mark this thread as Solved and thanks the person that helps you.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 283
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #63

    I give you a "big thank you" for helping me. My issue is not resolved yet because the Advanced Appearance Settings dialog box is not yet available in Windows 10.

    I will only mark this thread as resolved, once Microsoft has added the Advanced Appearance Settings dialog box in future builds of Windows 10. Please note and understand that.

    Many thanks for your help.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #64

    Cesare said:
    I give you a "big thank you" for helping me. My issue is not resolved yet because the Advanced Appearance Settings dialog box is not yet available in Windows 10.

    I will only mark this thread as resolved, once Microsoft has added the Advanced Appearance Settings dialog box in future builds of Windows 10. Please note and understand that.

    Many thanks for your help.
    Let's just to wait to Microsoft to add that.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 34,922
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #65

    Lots of discussion on it (older)
    Window Color and Appearance removed in Win10? - Super User

    Note that besides
    SMACC
    S.M.A.C.C - Superfly's Mouse Assisted Color Chooser

    by user Superfly there's
    Customize Colors in Windows 10 - WinTools.Info

    Or you may prefer directly editing the registry ...
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 283
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #66

    Yeah, that's right. I am patiently waiting for Microsoft to add that.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #67

    dalchina said:
    Lots of discussion on it (older)
    Window Color and Appearance removed in Win10? - Super User

    Note that besides
    SMACC
    S.M.A.C.C - Superfly's Mouse Assisted Color Chooser

    by user Superfly there's
    Customize Colors in Windows 10 - WinTools.Info

    Or you may prefer directly editing the registry ...
    Recommended. I use SMACC and it works great. Even registry tweaks tho..
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 283
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #68

    I know. You told me.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 34,922
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #69

    And there's another utility for you too.

    You may need to switch off your PC until that dialogue is back...
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #70

    dalchina said:
    You may need to switch off your PC until that dialogue is back...
    What do you mean?
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums