Light or Dark Backgrounds and Fonts - What Works Best for You

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

  1. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #31

    Wynona said:
    Nightlight doesn't work for me.
    f.lux: software to make your life better I've been using it for years.
    Last edited by steve108; 25 Feb 2021 at 13:41.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 56,794
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #32

    Ghot said:
    Light or Dark Backgrounds and Fonts - What Works Best for You-giphy.gif
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 22,704
    Win 10 Home ♦♦♦19045.4046 (x64) [22H2]
       #33

    f14tomcat said:
    Light or Dark Backgrounds and Fonts - What Works Best for You-giphy.gif


    How about a nice game of chess?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 56,794
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #34

    Better stop, or Wynona is gonna hit us both on the head with her frying pan.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,666
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #35

    steve108 said:
    f.lux: software to make your life better I've been using it for years.

    Chalk me up as another f.lux user for a long while - that is, until Windows had Night Light baked in and it actually worked.

    I use the "from dusk 'til dawn' setting (sans vampires).
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #36

    johngalt said:
    Chalk me up as another f.lux user for a long while - that is, until Windows had Night Light baked in and it actually worked.

    I use the "from dusk 'til dawn' setting (sans vampires).
    Since M$ requires location to be on to use the sunset feature in BL, that eliminated my desire to use BL as flux can do everything without location on requirement.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
    Thread Starter
       #37

    steve108 said:
    Since M$ requires location to be on to use the sunset feature in BL, that eliminated my desire to use BL as flux can do everything without location on requirement.
    I don't mind using the location setting on my desktop, since it doesn't move around, but not on my lappy, Fitbit, phone, or tablet. All of those are subject to being moved around, and I don't want hackers to know I'm out and about. I might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,666
    Windows 11 21H2 (22000.593)
       #38

    Same - my desktop allows for location because it ain't moving.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
    Thread Starter
       #39

    johngalt said:
    Chalk me up as another f.lux user for a long while - that is, until Windows had Night Light baked in and it actually worked.

    I use the "from dusk 'til dawn' setting (sans vampires).
    Are you saying you use the dusk 'til dawn setting during the daytime, John? I haven't looked at Night Light in a long time; I should take another look at it I guess.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
    Thread Starter
       #40

    johngalt said:
    Same - my desktop allows for location because it ain't moving.
    Good morning, John. Been awhile since I've seen you around.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums