Windows 10: Custom made sig and avatar

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 121
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional & Windows 10 Tech Preview on VM
    Thread Starter
       31 Oct 2013 #51

    Glad you like it
    Although the applied size looks a tad small.. Do you mind telling me how you applied it, via [plain][IMG][/IMG][/plain] tags or via an album on here/sf/ef?


    Nommy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    31 Oct 2013 #52

    nommy the first, post: 2198, member: 15 said:
    Glad you like it
    Although the applied size looks a tad small.. Do you mind telling me how you applied it, via [plain][IMG][/IMG][/plain] tags or via an album on here/sf/ef?


    Nommy
    I just copied it from my album here in W9Forums ) last night and saved it..
    Just now I added the backets to it and then saved it .( to center it )
    Before I saved it, I tried clicking it to show the actual size.. NO luck with that.
    so clicked to save as.,
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    31 Oct 2013 #53

    LADYPINKtomato1, post: 2199, member: 81 said:
    I just copied it from my album here in W9Forums ) last night and saved it..
    Just now I added the backets to it and then saved it .( to center it )
    Before I saved it, I tried clicking it to show the actual size.. NO luck with that.
    so clicked to save as.,
    I may not be allowed to use a larger Sig yet.. being a new member here.
    ( I am a member in W7 Forums and W8Forums ) In good standing, in both forums.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    31 Oct 2013 #54

    A Guy, post: 2141, member: 22 said:
    Now just add center tags around it to center [CENTER][/CENTER]

    A Guy
    A Guy hi.. I have followed your instruction to use the brackets to center it.
    Thanks bunches.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 15,252
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       31 Oct 2013 #55



    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    31 Oct 2013 #56

    LPT,
    You could also highlight the sig and then click on the lines that give you the option of right side, middle side or left side.
    Theses lines are located where you select font or color of text you want to use.
    THW
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    31 Oct 2013 #57

    LADYPINKtomato1, post: 2138, member: 81 said:
    Dennis thank you.. I've now found the tutorial for attachment by Brink , I've saved it..
    will try tomorrow I'm worn out now.
    The Howling Wolves, post: 2216, member: 16 said:
    LPT,
    You could also highlight the sig and then click on the lines that give you the option of right side, middle side or left side.
    Theses lines are located where you select font or color of text you want to use.
    THW
    Dennis hi.. thanks, I'll try to recall these instructions next time I change my sig...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    31 Oct 2013 #58

    Dennis I think it's centered now.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    31 Oct 2013 #59

    LADYPINKtomato1, post: 2218, member: 81 said:
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 102)]Dennis I think it's centered now.[/COLOR]
    [
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 15,252
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       31 Oct 2013 #60

    Dennis is off kilter, but your sig is centered

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I Made it in Chillout Room
took 4 tries but I finally got in robin
avatar in Chillout Room
What does the little green dot mean in ones avatar? I just noticed this.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32.
Find Us