Custom made sig and avatar

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #501

    Centred...
    Custom made sig and avatar-steven-campoli-18-0.5x.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,232
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #502

    kado897 said:
    Centred...
    Custom made sig and avatar-steven-campoli-18-0.5x.png
    Good last thing maybe if u think it’s better, the ten logo with colour can it be abit smaller ?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #503

    I could but that's the proportions on the TF header and I don't want to upset John by messing with it. What is your thinking it will achieve by making it smaller?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,232
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #504

    kado897 said:
    I could but that's the proportions on the TF header and I don't want to upset John by messing with it. What is your thinking it will achieve by making it smaller?
    just making it a tad smaller to make it less cluttered, it looks amazing though, if you dont want to it looks good like this !
    im using it as we speak
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #505

    I think it looks well balanced as it is Steven. Don't think it needs more tweaking.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #506

    I'll post it here. Not a good idea to post your email. Anyone could pick it up.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,232
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #507

    kado897 said:
    I'll post it here. Not a good idea to post your email. Anyone could pick it up.
    We’re u able to make the star thicker?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #508

    There you go...
    Custom made sig and avatar-steven-campoli-19-0.5x.png
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 46,646
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #509

    Steven Campoli said:
    We’re u able to make the star thicker?
    Not really possible to make the strokes thicker. I made it a bit darker so it stands out more.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,232
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #510

    kado897 said:
    There you go...
    Custom made sig and avatar-steven-campoli-19-0.5x.png
    One last one!! Just the star centered without Metallica text!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:42.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums