Custom made sig and avatar

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 12,726
    Windows 11 Pro
       #31

    Speaking of old people, Happy Birthday Gary.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home
       #32

    something seems to be wrong with my setting for posting.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 36,404
    Windows 10 Home x64 21H2
       #33

    How so M'Lady? They look OK to me?

    A Guy
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home
       #34

    A Guy, post: 2125, member: 22 said:
    How so M'Lady? They look OK to me?

    A Guy
    I have a reply window on the bottom of my page to make replies to any messages, then there's an error or something showing on my page where I might use a Sig.( View Attachemnt 142 )
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home
       #35

    LADYPINKtomato1, post: 2127, member: 81 said:
    I have a reply window on the bottom of my page to make replies to any messages, then there's an error or something showing on my page where I might use a Sig.( View Attachemnt 142 )
    Thank for your comment...
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 36,404
    Windows 10 Home x64 21H2
       #36

    Ahhh, how did you attach the sig? The best way is to create an album here, then put the sig there and get an address from it. A Guy
      My Computers

  7.    #37

    LPT,
    At the bottom of the page where you see Contact Us ...Help... Home and Top on the lower right take you mouse and go to the left side and hover over Style Chooser and click on it.
    Then select one of the styles you like best.
    This may have been your problem. Each Style is different so play around with them till you find one you like. You might read my thread about Styles and get everyone's opinion.
    Glad to see you and welcome to 9 Forums.
    Dennis
      My Computer

  8.    #38

    A Guy, post: 2129, member: 22 said:
    Ahhh, how did you attach the sig? The best way is to create an album here, then put the sig there and get an address from it. A Guy
    LPT,
    Might want to review the instruction Thread on How to attach sigs!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 264
    Windows 10 Home
       #39

    The Howling Wolves, post: 2131, member: 16 said:
    LPT,
    Might want to review the instruction Thread on How to attach sigs!
    Dennis what style are you using here ?When I try to use a Sig.. I see the place to add it.. but there is ONLY a URL to use .. not the browse buttom
      My Computer

  10.    #40

    Using xendsconnect for now.
    Read the tut on Custom Sigs. You need to add your sig to Albums then upload it from there.
    THW
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums