Custom made sig and avatar

Page 38 of 77 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #371

    kado897 said:
    You're welcome Bob.
    Hi Keith. D'ya think ya could maybe dress StarFerret in something besides Christmas clothes? Please?

    She's really getting tired of wearing those.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #372

    Wynona said:
    Hi Keith. D'ya think ya could maybe dress StarFerret in something besides Christmas clothes? Please?

    She's really getting tired of wearing those.
    I can give it a try Wynona. It'll have to be tomorrow now.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #373

    kado897 said:
    I can give it a try Wynona. It'll have to be tomorrow now.
    No problem, Keith. Whenever you get around to it.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 43,428
    Windows 10 Home 22H2
       #374

    You still have it Keith

    A Guy

    P.S. He's the one with a hat
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #375

    Thanks Bill
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #376

    @Wynona I hope this is what you wanted. I had to guess the colour of Star Ferret's head as there was very little left of the original. If you would like any changes just say.
    Custom made sig and avatar-star-ferret.png
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 134,480
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 23H2 Build 22631.3296
       #377

    kado897 said:
    @Wynona I hope this is what you wanted. I had to guess the colour of Star Ferret's head as there was very little left of the original. If you would like any changes just say.
    Custom made sig and avatar-star-ferret.png
    Darn good guess Keith, looks prefect to me.....
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #378

    OldMike65 said:
    Darn good guess Keith, looks prefect to me.....
    Thanks Mike. We'll see what Wynona says.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 29,078
    Windows 10 21H1 Build 19043.1023
       #379

    kado897 said:
    @Wynona I hope this is what you wanted. I had to guess the colour of Star Ferret's head as there was very little left of the original. If you would like any changes just say.
    Custom made sig and avatar-star-ferret.png
    Looks great, Keith. Thanks a bunch!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #380

    Wynona said:
    Looks great, Keith. Thanks a bunch!
    Thanks. Any time Wynona.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums