Custom made sig and avatar

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
  1.    06 May 2018 #311

    kado897 said: View Post
    Another nice piece of work Keith, looks great. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,266
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 May 2018 #312

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Another nice piece of work Keith, looks great. :)
    Thanks Mike.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 15,301
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       06 May 2018 #313

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Another nice piece of work Keith, looks great. :)
    I'm speechless Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    06 May 2018 #314

    AndreTen said: View Post
    I'm speechless Keith
    Your looking Good Now Andre :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    06 May 2018 #315

    kado897 said: View Post
    Very nice work Kado.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,266
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       06 May 2018 #316

    AndreTen said: View Post
    I'm speechless Keith
    Thanks Andre.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,266
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       07 May 2018 #317

    I haven't done a sig for Bill @A Guy in some time. My very first sig was for Bill on SF. It was an unofficial test to get into the GFX team.:). Hope you like it Bill.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JAG 2@0,5x.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	187729
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    07 May 2018 #318

    kado897 said: View Post
    I haven't done a sig for Bill @A Guy in some time. My very first sig was for Bill on SF. It was an unofficial test to get into the GFX team.:). Hope you like it Bill.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JAG 2@0,5x.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	187729
    Your on a roll Keith, this one looks darn good too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,266
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       07 May 2018 #319

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Your on a roll Keith, this one looks darn good too.
    Thanks Mike.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 15,301
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       07 May 2018 #320

    kado897 said: View Post
    I haven't done a sig for Bill @A Guy in some time. My very first sig was for Bill on SF. It was an unofficial test to get into the GFX team.:). Hope you like it Bill.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JAG 2@0,5x.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	148.7 KB 
ID:	187729
    very nice Keith
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Related Threads
I Made it in Chillout Room
took 4 tries but I finally got in robin
avatar in Chillout Room
What does the little green dot mean in ones avatar? I just noticed this.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:14.
Find Us