Custom made sig and avatar

Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 52,979
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #291

    kado897 said:
    @simrick. I think this may be a bit smoother.....
    Attachment 182709
    @kado897 @simrick
    That does look a lot better, Keith! I couldn't get the blur out and keep the size down. :) Knew you would gnaw away at it!
      My Computers

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,286
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #292

    f14tomcat said:
    @kado897 @simrick
    That does look a lot better, Keith! I couldn't get the blur out and keep the size down. :) Knew you would gnaw away at it!
    It was a tough one. Too much motion really.
      My Computer

  3. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,108
    W10Prox64
       #293

    I'm worth it though.
      My Computer

  4. AddRAM's Avatar
    Posts : 3,815
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #294

    Nice work Keith
      My Computers

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,286
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #295

    AddRAM said:
    Nice work Keith
    Thanks Brian.
      My Computer

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,259
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #296

    I'm a little late ....but Nice Job Keith, looks great!!!
      My Computers

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,286
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #297

    OldMike65 said:
    I'm a little late ....but Nice Job Keith, looks great!!!
    Thanks Mike.
      My Computer

  8. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 4,590
    Win 10 Home
       #298

    Kinda new here and would like to use a sig I have but can't get it to show up at all.
    I followed this tutorial but it still won't show up.

    How to Upload a Signature Windows 10 Tutorials

    I do have signatures to show in settings. Maybe I don't have a post count high enough ?


    This is the sig I would like to use.

    Custom made sig and avatar-beach-2.png

    Thanks for any help.

    Edit :

    I found the problem, I needed to make a new post for it to show up.
    It will not show in previous posts.

    Sorry for the newby mistake.

      My Computers

  9. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,108
    W10Prox64
       #299

    JLMaloney said:
    Kinda new here and would like to use a sig I have but can't get it to show up at all.
    I followed this tutorial but it still won't show up.

    How to Upload a Signature Windows 10 Tutorials

    I do have signatures to show in settings. Maybe I don't have a post count high enough ?


    This is the sig I would like to use.

    Custom made sig and avatar-beach-2.png

    Thanks for any help.
    Looks like it's working to me. :)
      My Computer

  10. COMPUTIAC's Avatar
    Posts : 4,590
    Win 10 Home
       #300

    simrick said:
    Looks like it's working to me. :)
    Yes, but only here. I could not get it to work any where else.
      My Computers


 
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums