Windows 10: Show Us Your Desktop

  1.    14 Feb 2015 #761

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    My Bluetooth headphones don't work with Windows 10 and my only other set of headphones don't work, only one ear is working.
    Good reason, Are you going to dual boot Win10 from now on or use a VM??
    Yes, I think I'll dual boot it. I don't really like VM's.
    Good idea, I used a VM for 10TP for about 15 minutes and then I went straight to a dual boot and now to Win10TP as my primary.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       14 Feb 2015 #762

    Just finished installing Windows 10.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	12632
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       14 Feb 2015 #763

    Still the same for me.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w10desktop.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	979.2 KB 
ID:	12634
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       14 Feb 2015 #764

    @badrobot

    My headphones work! I'm guessing the fresh install must have fixed the issues!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 4,333
    Win 10 Pro x64
       14 Feb 2015 #765

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    @badrobot

    My headphones work! I'm guessing the fresh install must have fixed the issues!
    I am not surprised @Chuck38 !
    As I keep telling everyone, if you got issues with W10, clean install (or image restoration) is always the best and faster solution. That's because of the bugs we're having on this preview version. I hope the final build will be bug-free.
    Enjoy your headset!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 526
    W 7 desktop Home Premium 64 - OS
       14 Feb 2015 #766

    This one is unusual.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	centaur-couple.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	12637
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    14 Feb 2015 #767

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    @badrobot

    My headphones work! I'm guessing the fresh install must have fixed the issues!
    Good to hear Chuck!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    15 Feb 2015 #768

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    I was wondering if you took it. Very good photo!

    Did you ever take photos professionally?
    Yes. . .did some really good stuff when younger, and I could still climb and hike around in the mountains. . .sadly those days are long past. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    15 Feb 2015 #769

    Lee said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    I was wondering if you took it. Very good photo!

    Did you ever take photos professionally?
    Yes. . .did some really good stuff when younger, and I could still climb and hike around in the mountains. . .sadly those days are long past. . .
    @Lee
    I'm sorry to hear that. But the pics you did take are very good, IMO.
    Could you share some more with us??

    Jeff
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    15 Feb 2015 #770

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Lee said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    I was wondering if you took it. Very good photo!

    Did you ever take photos professionally?
    Yes. . .did some really good stuff when younger, and I could still climb and hike around in the mountains. . .sadly those days are long past. . .
    @Lee
    I'm sorry to hear that. But the pics you did take are very good, IMO.
    Could you share some more with us??

    Jeff
    Sure. . .give a couple of days to put something together. . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves as a surface for your work. When you open...
Read more at: Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species? | ZDNet AmF_izdlsvY
Hello! Is there any ways how to put "Show Desktop" back to ALT + TAB? It's the biggest annoyance I have had on Win 10 so far that I can't minimize all my crap and switch to desktop with ALT+TAB (got to use WINKEY + D) Also any ideas how to get...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14.
Find Us