Windows 10: Show Us Your Desktop


  1. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       31 Jan 2015 #591

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Very nice! That's looks like something the Z man would appreciate!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    31 Jan 2015 #592

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Very nice! That's looks like something the Z man would appreciate!
    So true.. Erin is loving Despicable Me movies.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       31 Jan 2015 #593

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Very nice! That's looks like something the Z man would appreciate!
    So true.. Erin is loving Despicable Me movies.
    I think they're coming out with a Minion movie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    31 Jan 2015 #594

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Chuck38 said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Very nice! That's looks like something the Z man would appreciate!
    So true.. Erin is loving Despicable Me movies.
    I think they're coming out with a Minion movie.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       31 Jan 2015 #595

    I'm gonna need to watch that one!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 8,312
    Windows 10 Professional
       31 Jan 2015 #596

    unifex said: View Post
    lasseska said: View Post
    Could you please explain how did you customize the start menu?
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...text-menu.html
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    31 Jan 2015 #597

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    I'm gonna need to watch that one!
    YES!! I want to see that and I bet Erin will.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 11,229
    Windows 10 Pro
       31 Jan 2015 #598

    unifex said: View Post
    lasseska said: View Post
    Could you please explain how did you customize the start menu?
    Here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    31 Jan 2015 #599

    Kari said: View Post
    unifex said: View Post

    Could you please explain how did you customize the start menu?
    Here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html
    Excellent! Thanks Kari!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    31 Jan 2015 #600

    My desktop:- Object dock, classic start beta4.2 (not open), Sysmetrix and a couple of gadgets.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	227.2 KB 
ID:	11609
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves as a surface for your work. When you open...
Read more at: Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species? | ZDNet AmF_izdlsvY
Hello! Is there any ways how to put "Show Desktop" back to ALT + TAB? It's the biggest annoyance I have had on Win 10 so far that I can't minimize all my crap and switch to desktop with ALT+TAB (got to use WINKEY + D) Also any ideas how to get...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:50.
Find Us