Windows 10: Show Us Your Desktop


  1. Posts : 16,487
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       10 Dec 2014 #441

    CountMike said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    I went looking at Mustangs today. Prices up to almost $50,000!

    Shocking.
    Scarey Huh?? If I were in the market for a new car I would look at these:
    1 Accent Hyundai
    2 Veloster Hyundai
    3 Fiesta Ford
    4 Focus Ford

    Jeff
    When I bought that mustang of mine (1970 Mach1) in 1976 I found original bill of sale in it, it used to cost $(CDN)2000 and a VW Beatle used to cost $2200 at that time. BTW, I paid $500 for it. Sold it for $5000 in 1994.
    Why would you sell it?? It's a beautiful car!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    10 Dec 2014 #442

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    I went looking at Mustangs today. Prices up to almost $50,000!

    Shocking.
    Scarey Huh?? If I were in the market for a new car I would look at these:
    1 Accent Hyundai
    2 Veloster Hyundai
    3 Fiesta Ford
    4 Focus Ford

    Jeff
    When I bought that mustang of mine (1970 Mach1) in 1976 I found original bill of sale in it, it used to cost $(CDN)2000 and a VW Beatle used to cost $2200 at that time. BTW, I paid $500 for it. Sold it for $5000 in 1994.
    Why would you sell it?? It's a beautiful car!
    Really, shame but it is what it is.

    I love mustangs, I've had a few in my lifetime.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    10 Dec 2014 #443

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    CountMike said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    I went looking at Mustangs today. Prices up to almost $50,000!

    Shocking.
    Scarey Huh?? If I were in the market for a new car I would look at these:
    1 Accent Hyundai
    2 Veloster Hyundai
    3 Fiesta Ford
    4 Focus Ford

    Jeff
    When I bought that mustang of mine (1970 Mach1) in 1976 I found original bill of sale in it, it used to cost $(CDN)2000 and a VW Beatle used to cost $2200 at that time. BTW, I paid $500 for it. Sold it for $5000 in 1994.
    Why would you sell it?? It's a beautiful car!
    Did a beautiful 1966 Mercury M100 pickup in the mean time (took a year for that). Needed pickup because of boat towing and could not afford both of them. Made same engine for it too.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    10 Dec 2014 #444

    New Winter..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	391.5 KB 
ID:	9331
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    10 Dec 2014 #445

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    I went looking at Mustangs today. Prices up to almost $50,000!

    Shocking.
    Scarey Huh?? If I were in the market for a new car I would look at these:
    1 Accent Hyundai
    2 Veloster Hyundai
    3 Fiesta Ford
    4 Focus Ford

    Jeff
    I have a 1997 Toyota RAV4L. 17 years old and hopefully that will be it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    10 Dec 2014 #446

    jadinolf said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    I went looking at Mustangs today. Prices up to almost $50,000!

    Shocking.
    Scarey Huh?? If I were in the market for a new car I would look at these:
    1 Accent Hyundai
    2 Veloster Hyundai
    3 Fiesta Ford
    4 Focus Ford

    Jeff
    I have a 1997 Toyota RAV4L. 17 years old and hopefully that will be it.
    Toyota makes a great car/truck.. Hope it does last as long as you want it to. And I learned to drive using a Toyota.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       10 Dec 2014 #447

    A little bit of a change. No third party software involved except for the clock.

    Take a little bit of time to figure out choosing colors for the Start Menu as opposed to windows borders and scour the internet for some nice icon packs and you can create some impressive looks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000008.png  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    10 Dec 2014 #448

    Winter images didn't last that long:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	9340
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 8,313
    Windows 10 Professional
       10 Dec 2014 #449

    Maybe winter will last just as long!
    That's a nice pic!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 25,507
    Dual boot: Windows 10 Home Insider Build 16179 & W8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
       10 Dec 2014 #450

    Edwin said: View Post
    A little bit of a change. No third party software involved except for the clock.

    Take a little bit of time to figure out choosing colors for the Start Menu as opposed to windows borders and scour the internet for some nice icon packs and you can create some impressive looks.
    What do you call that, Edwin? Requiem for the desktop?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
How to Hide or Show All Icons on Your Desktop in Windows 10 The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves as a surface for your work. When you open...
Read more at: Desktop PCs and the Windows desktop: Endangered species? | ZDNet AmF_izdlsvY
Hello! Is there any ways how to put "Show Desktop" back to ALT + TAB? It's the biggest annoyance I have had on Win 10 so far that I can't minimize all my crap and switch to desktop with ALT+TAB (got to use WINKEY + D) Also any ideas how to get...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14.
Find Us