Windows 10: Pre Designed Animated & Static Sigs For Members

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Sep 2018 #51

    Windows Ten Forums Timber Sigs created in Photoshop CC (2018) 1400 x 200 pixels.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	568.5 KB 
ID:	202828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 2.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	688.4 KB 
ID:	202829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 3.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	593.1 KB 
ID:	202830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 4.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	622.0 KB 
ID:	202831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 5.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	622.8 KB 
ID:	202832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 6.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	657.9 KB 
ID:	202833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 7.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	564.2 KB 
ID:	202834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 8.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	202835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 9.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	573.1 KB 
ID:	202836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 10.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	202837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 11.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	661.4 KB 
ID:	202838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 12.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	585.3 KB 
ID:	202839Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 13.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	612.6 KB 
ID:	202840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 14.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	623.6 KB 
ID:	202841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 15.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	652.7 KB 
ID:	202842Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 16.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	749.4 KB 
ID:	202843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 17.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	600.7 KB 
ID:	202844
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,412
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       07 Sep 2018 #52

    You've done some good ones lately Neil.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Sep 2018 #53

    kado897 said: View Post
    You've done some good ones lately Neil.
    So I've only done some good ones just lately Keith ? Gee you're a hard marker mate!!! Lol :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,412
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       07 Sep 2018 #54

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    So I've only done some good ones just lately Keith ? Gee you're a hard marker mate!!! Lol :)
    They are all good.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Sep 2018 #55

    kado897 said: View Post
    They are all good.

    Love your work Keith !!! I'll pay you later
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,412
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       07 Sep 2018 #56

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Love your work Keith !!! I'll pay you later
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Sep 2018 #57

    Windows Ten Forums 'Old Movie Titles' Sigs #1 - #5.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 1.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	379.0 KB 
ID:	202890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 2.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	362.4 KB 
ID:	202891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 3.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	508.6 KB 
ID:	202892Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 4.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	293.6 KB 
ID:	202893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 5.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	563.3 KB 
ID:	202894
    Last edited by Neil Macready; 07 Sep 2018 at 18:50.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       07 Sep 2018 #58

    Windows Ten Forums 'Old Movie Titles' Sigs #6 - #10.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 6.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	202963Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 7.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	460.4 KB 
ID:	202964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 8.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	659.9 KB 
ID:	202965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 9.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	534.8 KB 
ID:	202966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Movies Titles Sig 10.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	939.1 KB 
ID:	202967
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Clintlgm's Avatar
    Posts : 815
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       07 Sep 2018 #59

    Neil Macready said: View Post
    Windows Ten Forums Timber Sigs created in Photoshop CC (2018) 1400 x 200 pixels.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 1.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	568.5 KB 
ID:	202828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 2.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	688.4 KB 
ID:	202829Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 3.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	593.1 KB 
ID:	202830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 4.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	622.0 KB 
ID:	202831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 5.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	622.8 KB 
ID:	202832Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 6.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	657.9 KB 
ID:	202833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 7.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	564.2 KB 
ID:	202834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 8.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	585.2 KB 
ID:	202835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 9.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	573.1 KB 
ID:	202836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 10.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	423.1 KB 
ID:	202837Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 11.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	661.4 KB 
ID:	202838Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 12.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	585.3 KB 
ID:	202839Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 13.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	612.6 KB 
ID:	202840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 14.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	623.6 KB 
ID:	202841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 15.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	652.7 KB 
ID:	202842Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 16.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	749.4 KB 
ID:	202843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WTF Timber Sig 17.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	600.7 KB 
ID:	202844
    Can you make me this for WTF Timber Sig 8 maybe animate my avatar?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
    Thread Starter
       08 Sep 2018 #60

    Clintlgm said: View Post
    Can you make me this for WTF Timber Sig 8 maybe animate my avatar?
    Hi Clinton.

    Here we go !

    Kind Regards, Neil :)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clint LGM 3D Timber Text Wood 8 BG.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	203141
    Last edited by Neil Macready; 4 Weeks Ago at 19:16.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Related Threads
Redmond shows how Windows 10 can protect your data Source and more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/Windows-security
Source: A conversation with Surface and Marimekko designers on the intersection of customization, design, and tech - Microsoft Devices Blog
How to use PowerShell to investigate Windows Defender's malware signature definitions database How to use PowerShell to investigate Windows Defender's malware signature definitions database - TechRepublic
My Windows 10 has just been automatically updated. My PC is completely misfunctioning. The airplane mode became automatically switched on, took a long time and reboot to get back to internet connection, the default programs for opening files have...

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52.
Find Us