Can't Change Custom Color

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

  1. Posts : 4,526
    Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
       #41

    I understand i also would like to help you correct the issue instead of creating new user account but i'm out of ideas maybe other members can help you resolve the issue but i must say it does look like there is no solution to your problem.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 34,992
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #42

    No, UAC has no effect. Sorry, no more ideas... if that's your only problem, consider living with it, else start using a new user profile.

    And maybe someone else can suggest sthg..
    As I said you can try comparing differences between the working profile and yours, but you may end up wasting more time.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 671
    Win 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151)
    Thread Starter
       #43

    FreeBooter said:
    I understand i also would like to help you correct the issue instead of creating new user account but i'm out of ideas maybe other members can help you resolve the issue but i must say it does look like there is no solution to your problem.
    Negative Nancy.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 671
    Win 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151)
    Thread Starter
       #44

    dalchina said:
    No, UAC has no effect. Sorry, no more ideas... if that's your only problem, consider living with it, else start using a new user profile.

    And maybe someone else can suggest sthg..
    As I said you can try comparing differences between the working profile and yours, but you may end up wasting more time.
    Yeah, that may be right.
    I have to try, or as Yoda would say... "do, or do not, there is no try."
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 34,992
    Win 10 Pro (1903) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #45

    This may be of help in place of that function:
    Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

    It should let you do more or less the same thing.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 671
    Win 10 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151)
    Thread Starter
       #46

    dalchina said:
    This may be of help in place of that function:
    Add Personalize (classic) context menu in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

    It should let you do more or less the same thing.
    Did a "nuke-n-pave".
    So whatever the issue was... it's behind me.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums