Last One To Post Wins [108]

Page 1 of 192 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,285
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       09 Dec 2017 #1

    Last One To Post Wins [108]


    Morning, Josey. We have gotten about .00000001" of flitters.......
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,786
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       09 Dec 2017 #2

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Morning, Josey. We have gotten about .00000001" of flitters.......
    Morning TC The Windows Weather Map shows that you should be getting hammered..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,285
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
    Thread Starter
       09 Dec 2017 #3

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Morning TC The Windows Weather Map shows that you should be getting hammered..
    Must be an Insider Beta Weather Map, cause this is a pic from my front porch right now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171209_090322 (Large).jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	779.7 KB 
ID:	167445
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,282
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       09 Dec 2017 #4

    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    It's cold this morn & it looks like it's going to start snowing any minute, although it's not supposed to start till later. Guess we'll see. Supposed to be an inch or less.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 16,786
    Win 10 RS5 64 Bit
       09 Dec 2017 #5

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    It's cold this morn & it looks like it's going to start snowing any minute, although it's not supposed to start till later. Guess we'll see. Supposed to be an inch or less.
    Morning Dr Borg.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 22,282
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       09 Dec 2017 #6

    And we would be the house on the left

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-44-photos-254.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	167447
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. Caledon Ken's Avatar
    Posts : 11,653
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803
       09 Dec 2017 #7

    Afternoon and morning all.

    No snow here yet. Not really expecting any accumulation until Sunday and that is less than an inch. Monday 2 to 4 inches.

    So I guess the splitting of threads is based on number of posts and size of file ??

    Really thought I would be finding you on 108 this morning.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,285
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
    Thread Starter
       09 Dec 2017 #8

    Borg 386 said: View Post
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    It's cold this morn & it looks like it's going to start snowing any minute, although it's not supposed to start till later. Guess we'll see. Supposed to be an inch or less.
    Morning, Dr. Wild forecasts all over the place that are somewhat less than accurate. Probability ranges of 0 - 100%, 0 - 18", mostly cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Take your choice..... :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,285
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
    Thread Starter
       09 Dec 2017 #9

    Morning, Doug!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,581
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       09 Dec 2017 #10

    Caledon Ken said: View Post
    Afternoon and morning all.

    No snow here yet. Not really expecting any accumulation until Sunday and that is less than an inch. Monday 2 to 4 inches.

    So I guess the splitting of threads is based on number of posts and size of file ??

    Really thought I would be finding you on 108 this morning.
    I won, it will show soon
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 192 1231151101 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Last One To Post Wins [102] in Chillout Room
Morning Josey.
Last One To Post Wins [93] in Chillout Room
I like my cookies, ice cream, chocolate...but I don't eat much. A Guy
Last One To Post Wins [88] in Chillout Room
Good morning, Steph. :) Hi ya, Bill. Here to play, eh?
Last One To Post Wins [54] in Chillout Room
Well peeps, thats me for another day Have fun on the rest of tuesday speak tomorrow
Last One To Post Wins [11] in Chillout Room
Hi Borg. Been awhile. How's the wife?
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50.
Find Us