Last One To Post Wins [102]

Page 1 of 202 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,048
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1

    Last One To Post Wins [102]


    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning Borg, Ken, Keith, Bob, TC, Andre , Chuck and any other nice Folk I may have missed.:)
    Morning Josey.
      My Computers

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,959
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #2

    Guess we'll see if the caterpillars were right when it comes to winter predictions.
      My Computer

  3. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,580
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #3

    Morning, Josey!

    Morning, Borg! Caught an 18" Woolly Bear on the front porch.......
      My Computers

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,959
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #4

    f14tomcat said:
    Morning, Josey!

    Morning, Borg! Caught an 18" Woolly Bear on the front porch.......
    Morning Tomcat.

    Did it have a thick band or thin band? All the ones I've seen so far have thick orange band, supposedly means a mild winter.
      My Computer

  5. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,959
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #5

    OMG, I'm on hold for some medical billing place to get them the correct info & it won't even play the crappy hold music, it's been talking blather for the past 8 mins.....never thought I would actually miss hearing hold music....
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,580
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #6

    Borg 386 said:
    Morning Tomcat.

    Did it have a thick band or thin band? All the ones I've seen so far have thick orange band, supposedly means a mild winter.
    It was dressed in a 44L Tuxedo with bright orange cummerbund. And spats!
      My Computers

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,959
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #7

    f14tomcat said:
    It was dressed in a 44L Tuxedo with bright orange cummerbund. And spats!
    What the hell is that supposed to predict? A gracious, gentlemanly winter mayhap?
      My Computer

  8. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,959
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #8

    OK, I'm done doing the Telephone Tango with the med place, time to head out & get the groceries now that I started the laundry.

    You all have a good safe day & take care.:)
      My Computer

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,580
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #9

    Borg 386 said:
    OK, I'm done doing the Telephone Tango with the med place, time to head out & get the groceries now that I started the laundry.

    You all have a good safe day & take care.:)
    Bye, Borg!
      My Computers

  10. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 44,566
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #10

    Yikes! The skies have turned a deep orange.Attachment 158362
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums