Windows 10: How Is The Weather Where You Live? [6]

Page 1 of 183 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1.    15 Sep 2017 #1

    How Is The Weather Where You Live? [6]


    warming back up, sunny.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    15 Sep 2017 #2

    Beautiful morning to try another bus route to work. It had a bit more walking to it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-15_8-24-20.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	153448
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    15 Sep 2017 #3

    Have a wonderful weekend everyone.:)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wx.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	153451
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    15 Sep 2017 #4

    Many errands to run today plus a visit to my Ma!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friCapture.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	683.3 KB 
ID:	153457
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    15 Sep 2017 #5

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    Many errands to run today plus a visit to my Ma!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friCapture.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	683.3 KB 
ID:	153457
    Say Hi to Mom for us.:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    15 Sep 2017 #6

    jadinolf said: View Post
    Say Hi to Mom for us.:)
    I sure will! She's heard how much I love this forum. NOW.......if I could just get her to join and learn on her own. But it is kinda nice to be helpful for her, payback a little for all she's done for me.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    15 Sep 2017 #7

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    I sure will! She's heard how much I love this forum. NOW.......if I could just get her to join and learn on her own. But it is kinda nice to be helpful for her, payback a little for all she's done for me.
    Yep, you owe her a lot.:)
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 38,043
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       15 Sep 2017 #8

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    I sure will! She's heard how much I love this forum. NOW.......if I could just get her to join and learn on her own. But it is kinda nice to be helpful for her, payback a little for all she's done for me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 21,521
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       15 Sep 2017 #9

    Perfectly happy with our weather

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	153565

    A Guy
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    15 Sep 2017 #10

    A Guy said: View Post
    Perfectly happy with our weather

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	153565

    A Guy
    Hi Bill. We're getting close.:)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wx.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	153567
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 1 of 183 1231151101 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    110264
    http://i.imgur.com/8BqYXwq.png
    Weather looking a little better.......
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    © Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:03.
    Find Us