Windows 10: How Is The Weather Where You Live? [6]

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
  1.    18 Sep 2017 #21

    Have a great week everyone.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wx.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	153923
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    18 Sep 2017 #22

    Looking like a good , if warm, forecast here. Much to do today so a little earlier than usual for me to post but Que Sera Sera

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monCapture.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	712.2 KB 
ID:	153924

    Oh, and the same to you Jadinolf! Enjoy those fall like temp.'s!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    18 Sep 2017 #23

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    Looking like a good , if warm, forecast here. Much to do today so a little earlier than usual for me to post but Que Sera Sera

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monCapture.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	712.2 KB 
ID:	153924

    Oh, and the same to you Jadinolf! Enjoy those fall like temp.'s!
    Now I hope we don't have downpours making up for our lack of rain.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    18 Sep 2017 #24

    I bet....... as dry as you've had it, flash floods are/can be an issue with heavy downpours!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    18 Sep 2017 #25

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    I bet....... as dry as you've had it, flash floods are/can be an issue with heavy downpours!
    That's right. Last year the water almost came into my house.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    18 Sep 2017 #26

    We have the same problem here especially once you get away from the river. Speaking of which for as much rain as has fallen in the Ohio valley....... the river is actually BELOW normal. Go figure.

    You have a place to go in case of flooding?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    18 Sep 2017 #27

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    We have the same problem here especially once you get away from the river. Speaking of which for as much rain as has fallen in the Ohio valley....... the river is actually BELOW normal. Go figure.

    You have a place to go in case of flooding?
    Is Fred welcome?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fredIIIava120120.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	153933
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1stbday8.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    18 Sep 2017 #28

    Well of course! Very happy the first thing you thought of was Fred! The images of those abandoned dogs during the recent hurricanes made me so MAD I was ........ words fail me. Kudos to you !
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    18 Sep 2017 #29

    Comfortable morning with an unwelcome return engagement by summer in the offing. Thrrrpppfffftt!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-18_8-42-54.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	153948
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    18 Sep 2017 #30

    Good morning Arelem
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Related Threads
110264
http://i.imgur.com/8BqYXwq.png
Weather looking a little better.......
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27.
Find Us