Windows 10: Show Us Your Desktop [6]

Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Sep 2017 #11

    Nice 'Papers' folks!!!

    Had to bring back an old favorite. (haven't had Windows Blinds installed for some time!)

    "Lapidi" for 'Windows Blinds' by 'Xiandi'

    Explorer customized with 'Old/New Explorer/Ribbon Disabler' and 'QTTabBar' and 'Mino Gold' icon pack.

    Taskbar icons by 'icebabee'

    Logo by Neil Macready, thanks again!

    Fonts: 'Righteous Regular'

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000288.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	151576
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    02 Sep 2017 #12

    latest

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (32).png 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	151581
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 37,567
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       03 Sep 2017 #13
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 450
    MS Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
       03 Sep 2017 #14

    A10 - The must beautiful and ugliest plane ever made IMO.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-21.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	737.5 KB 
ID:	151740
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,445
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Sep 2017 #15

    seek said: View Post
    A10 - The must beautiful and ugliest plane ever made IMO.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-21.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	737.5 KB 
ID:	151740
    It's certainly a tough old beast.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    03 Sep 2017 #16

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dt.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	151747
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 21,445
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       03 Sep 2017 #17

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dt.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	151747
    That's nice Josey. I like dark themes.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       03 Sep 2017 #18

    Edwin said: View Post
    "Narnia" for 'Windows Blinds'

    Desktop background logo and icon courtesy of @Neil Macready

    Attachment 151488
    Hi Edwin

    Here's those 6 icons you requested. Let me know if you require any further assistance. Kind Regards, Neil :)

    chrome_e2v_icon.icocontrol_panel_dRt_icon.icorecycle_bin_sE3_icon.icosearch_4gd_icon.icosettings_x9m_icon.icothis_pc_yq1_icon.ico
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. Neil Macready's Avatar
    Posts : 337
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64
       03 Sep 2017 #19

    Edwin said: View Post
    Nice 'Papers' folks!!!

    Had to bring back an old favorite. (haven't had Windows Blinds installed for some time!)

    "Lapidi" for 'Windows Blinds' by 'Xiandi'

    Explorer customized with 'Old/New Explorer/Ribbon Disabler' and 'QTTabBar' and 'Mino Gold' icon pack.

    Taskbar icons by 'icebabee'

    Logo by Neil Macready, thanks again!

    Fonts: 'Righteous Regular'

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000288.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	151576
    My pleasure Edwin, anytime. I hope the icons you requested are okay.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. dencal's Avatar
    Posts : 2,824
    W10 Pro + W10 Preview
       04 Sep 2017 #20

    Snowdonia in Wales..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails snowdonia.JPG  
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 198 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Show Us Your Desktop [4] in Chillout Room
For today.. and if anyone wants it you can have it to play with.. 95277
Show Us Your Desktop [2] in Chillout Room
Continued From - Show Us Your Desktop - Windows 10 Forums Bing Desktop pic of the day. Macro picture of bristly haircap moss. Link from Bing homepage info button at lower right: Polytrichum piliferum - Bing 31507
Show Us Your Desktop in Customization
Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:54.
Find Us