Last One To Post Wins [55]

Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,403
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1

    Last One To Post Wins [55]


    I'm gonna get the new Macrium DL'd, Thumb Rescue, and Boot Menu done while I'm thinking of it.

    Back in a bit...........
      My Computers

  2.    #2

    f14tomcat said:
    I'm gonna get the new Macrium DL'd, Thumb Rescue, and Boot Menu done while I'm thinking of it.

    Back in a bit...........
    Dang it, thanks for reminding me.
      My Computer

  3. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 25,609
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #3

    simrick said:
    Naw....forgive me, but it makes my eyes too tired to sit here and read 30 pages of important stuff, so I'll rely on YOU to get me up to speed!
    COMPUTIAC said:
    No, not me. I'm too confused.
    My lovely assistant TC will fill you in.
    f14tomcat said:
    Sure! I'll post a pictorial summary.
    Hi simrick!

    z3r010 told us not to post same external pictures over and over again, better to link them, after that he made some rearrangement in forum code to eliminate duplicates, but also made attachment more user friendly.

    Now you can make subfolders in attachments and put i.e. frequent in there.

    Not making pictorial summary as TC recommends for obvious reasons

    Totally confused - writing useful stuff in here, could be banned.
      My Computers

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 43,693
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #4

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Dang it, thanks for reminding me.
    It doesn't look like it needs a new rescue disk.
      My Computer

  5. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 25,609
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #5

    kado897 said:
    It doesn't look like it needs a new rescue disk.
    Don't take candy from kids!
      My Computers

  6. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,255
    W10Prox64
       #6

    COMPUTIAC said:
    No, not me. I'm too confused.
    My lovely assistant TC will fill you in.

    f14tomcat said:
    Sure! I'll post a pictorial summary.
    Okay - that should be interesting....
    AndreTen said:
    Hi simrick!

    z3r010 told us not to post same external pictures over and over again, better to link them, after that he made some rearrangement in forum code to eliminate duplicates, but also made attachment more user friendly.

    Now you can make subfolders in attachments and put i.e. frequent in there.

    Not making pictorial summary as TC recommends for obvious reasons

    Totally confused - writing useful stuff in here, could be banned.
    Oh! Thanks Andre! From now on I'll ask YOU to bring me up to speed.
      My Computer


  7. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 25,609
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #7

    simrick said:


    Okay - that should be interesting....


    Oh! Thanks Andre! From now on I'll ask YOU to bring me up to speed.
    No, no, Bob and TC are way better at this!

    just look at their posts, and turn on spy detector - it's all there :)
      My Computers

  8.    #8

    AndreTen said:
    No, no, Bob and TC are way better at this!
    Hi Andre, thanks for takin' the catch simrick up position.
    Enjoy it.
      My Computer

  9. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,255
    W10Prox64
       #9

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Hi Andre, thanks for takin' the catch simrick up position.
    Enjoy it.
    Attachment 100173
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 55,403
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
    Thread Starter
       #10

    kado897 said:
    It doesn't look like it needs a new rescue disk.
    PE got updated
      My Computers


 
Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums