The Space Stuff thread

  1. jimjoe's Avatar
    Posts : 1,362
    Win 10
       #1151

    Great photo of the moon.
      My Computer

  2. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 29,633
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1152

    The Space Stuff thread-interesting.jpg
      My Computer

  3. Anak's Avatar
    Posts : 1,279
    10 Home 64-bit | v2004 | Build - 19041.685 - See other Info below
       #1153

    elbmek said:
    I have an 8K one but why is this in black and white?
    Going to the video's YT site I found this:
    The Space Stuff thread-b-w-mars.png
    Source

    elbmek said:
    Full Moon England 26th Feb 2021 1900 hrs. Canon sx30si 130x digizoom

    Attachment 320481
    Beautiful work elbmek! Especially the topographical relief on the edges from 3 to 9 o'clock and at 10 to 11.

    Did you use a telescope with an equatorial mount?
      My Computers

  4. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 2,022
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #1154

    Anak said:
    Going to the video's YT site I found this:
    The Space Stuff thread-b-w-mars.png
    Source

    Beautiful work elbmek! Especially the topographical relief on the edges from 3 to 9 o'clock and at 10 to 11.

    Did you use a telescope with an equatorial mount?
    On top of the pic says what I used. Canon sx30is camera, digital zoom x 130 (144 was too close) landscape setting, on tripod. It look b/w but is actually colour. I said si further up but was wrong. As I zoomed in, the shattering glare from the full moon was negated by the camera; leaving me with this.


    The Space Stuff thread-canon.jpg
      My Computer

  5. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,990
    Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 - 19041 - 264 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #1155

    Here's one as a 16:9 Wallpaper [1920x1080] That I took outside my house back in 2012 [Sony A55v + 450mm hand held]

    The Space Stuff thread-2012-08-30.21-52-50.jpg
      My Computers

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 41,119
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1156

    Barman58 said:
    Here's one as a 16:9 Wallpaper [1920x1080] That I took outside my house back in 2012 [Sony A55v + 450mm hand held]

    The Space Stuff thread-2012-08-30.21-52-50.jpg
    Good one Nigel.
      My Computer

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 29,633
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1157

    Barman58 said:
    Here's one as a 16:9 Wallpaper [1920x1080] That I took outside my house back in 2012 [Sony A55v + 450mm hand held]

    The Space Stuff thread-2012-08-30.21-52-50.jpg
    Nice
      My Computer

  8. elbmek's Avatar
    Posts : 2,022
    Win 10 x 64 Home. Pro x 64 on Surface.
       #1158

    as we can see, the moon does turn, !!
      My Computer

  9. Barman58's Avatar
    Posts : 3,990
    Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 - 19041 - 264 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
       #1159

    elbmek said:
    as we can see, the moon does turn, !!
    Libration - Wikipedia Either that or I am on the ISS
      My Computers

  10. Anak's Avatar
    Posts : 1,279
    10 Home 64-bit | v2004 | Build - 19041.685 - See other Info below
       #1160

    elbmek said:
    On top of the pic says what I used. Canon sx30is camera, digital zoom x 130 (144 was too close) landscape setting, on tripod. It look b/w but is actually colour. I said si further up but was wrong. As I zoomed in, the shattering glare from the full moon was negated by the camera; leaving me with this.
    I mentioned equatorial mount b/c it's difficult for me to take astrophotos without one and still get as clear a picture as you did.

    @Barman58 , another beautiful picture!
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums