How Is The Weather Where You Live? [2]

  1.    #501

    I'll take snow over sleet or freezing rain any day. We're expecting 4'' to 8" of snow in my area.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #502

    It's freezing rain and sleet right now.. nasty.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. COMPUTIAC Guest
       #503

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's freezing rain and sleet right now.. nasty.
    Stay safe if you're going out. You have to shuffle not hop today.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #504

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's freezing rain and sleet right now.. nasty.
    Stay safe if you're going out. You have to shuffle not hop today.
    Thanks... I just got back from Erin's place.. I walked the half mile. And I plan on staying home all day!!
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. COMPUTIAC Guest
       #505

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's freezing rain and sleet right now.. nasty.
    Stay safe if you're going out. You have to shuffle not hop today.
    Thanks... I just got back from Erin's place.. I walked the half mile. And I plan on staying home all day!!
    Its a good place for you. I'm sure Mr. Kitteh will like it also.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #506

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    It's freezing rain and sleet right now.. nasty.
    Stay safe if you're going out. You have to shuffle not hop today.
    Thanks... I just got back from Erin's place.. I walked the half mile. And I plan on staying home all day!!
    Its a good place for you. I'm sure Mr. Kitteh will like it also.
    Well, Mr Kitteh isn't happy. He wants to go see his Mommy and get brunch.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7.    #507

    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    LittleJay said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    As far as gas goes, all I need it for is the water heater and that costs under $15 a month.
    Wish I could say the same. I have a dual energy furnace, which is controlled by the utility company. It runs on electricity most of the time, but during periods of high demand, it kicks over to LP. In return the utility company gives me a reduced rate per kilowatt hour. My hot water heater gets the same reduced rate, but it only heats during off peak times of the day.
    Have you looked into a tankless water heater ?
    You would have hot water all day and it only goes on when it is used.
    Thanks! Something to keep in mind for the future. My current water heater is only a few years, but they don't last forever.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #508

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    LittleJay said: View Post
    We have been so lucky here. Last time I used my heat was Christmas.
    That is a real benefit of living in a warmer climate. My annual heating bill is pretty substantial.
    As far as gas goes, all I need it for is the water heater and that costs under $15 a month.
    For me I'm on a fixed rate billing and right now it's 45$ a month and I hope it goes down when they re-adjust the usage amount.
    Same here- on electric and gas. Electric is $34. Out here it's called level pay.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #509

    LittleJay said: View Post
    COMPUTIAC said: View Post
    LittleJay said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    As far as gas goes, all I need it for is the water heater and that costs under $15 a month.
    Wish I could say the same. I have a dual energy furnace, which is controlled by the utility company. It runs on electricity most of the time, but during periods of high demand, it kicks over to LP. In return the utility company gives me a reduced rate per kilowatt hour. My hot water heater gets the same reduced rate, but it only heats during off peak times of the day.
    Have you looked into a tankless water heater ?
    You would have hot water all day and it only goes on when it is used.
    Thanks! Something to keep in mind for the future. My current water heater is only a few years, but they don't last forever.
    The shock of my life came in May of 2013 when my $99 40 Gallon water heater had to be replaced with a new $500 water heater.
    It's guaranteed for 6 years and I was told that it might die before that.

    Never looked into a tankless unit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #510

    jadinolf said: View Post
    BunnyJ said: View Post
    jadinolf said: View Post
    LittleJay said: View Post
    We have been so lucky here. Last time I used my heat was Christmas.
    That is a real benefit of living in a warmer climate. My annual heating bill is pretty substantial.
    As far as gas goes, all I need it for is the water heater and that costs under $15 a month.
    For me I'm on a fixed rate billing and right now it's 45$ a month and I hope it goes down when they re-adjust the usage amount.
    Same here- on electric and gas. Electric is $34. Out here it's called level pay.
    I can't recall what it's called but it makes my life a bit easier.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
http://i.imgur.com/8BqYXwq.png
Live weather title not working in 10130 build When open up the start menu like this, it doesn't change keeps what is shown. It just keep saying weather. If you click on it, it open up the weather app it does ok. Anytime I opened the start...
405
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:19.
Find Us