Last One To Post Wins [212]


  1. Posts : 128,721
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1105
       #521

    AndreTen said:
    Evening Mike, same here
    Good evening Andre , we got winds up to 40 mph too. Just a good night to stay home.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 8,217
    Win 11 Home
       #522

    OldMike65 said:
    Good evening Andre , we got winds up to 40 mph too. Just a good night to stay home.
    Evenin' Mikey, you are late today.
    Rain stopped here but winds will be here thru tomorrow.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 128,721
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1105
       #523

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Evenin' Mikey, you are late today.
    Rain stopped here but winds will be here thru tomorrow.
    Good evening Bob ....been working on a windows issue, still not found the fix.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 8,217
    Win 11 Home
       #524

    OldMike65 said:
    Good evening Bob ....been working on a windows issue, still not found the fix.
    Kinda cold to be working on your windows, should have done it when it was warm out.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 128,721
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1105
       #525

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Kinda cold to be working on your windows, should have done it when it was warm out.
    Windows 11 Bob .....
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 25,711
    Mint 21
       #526

    OldMike65 said:
    Windows 11 Bob .....
    You have eleven windows to fix and winter is just around the corner hope you have plenty of oil.LOL
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 8,217
    Win 11 Home
       #527

    labeeman said:
    You have eleven windows to fix and winter is just around the corner hope you have plenty of oil.LOL
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 128,721
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1105
       #528

    labeeman said:
    You have eleven windows to fix and winter is just around the corner hope you have plenty of oil.LOL
    All set Charlie I got lots of heating oil.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 8,217
    Win 11 Home
       #529

    OldMike65 said:
    Windows 11 Bob .....
    Sorry Mikey but we have to follow the unwritten rules and remain useless.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 25,711
    Mint 21
       #530

    OldMike65 said:
    All set Charlie I got lots of heating oil.
    Hope you get your 11 windows fixed soon.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:20.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums