Last One To Post Wins [199]

  1. AndreTen's Avatar
    Posts : 26,034
    Windows 10 (Pro and Insider Pro)
       #1391

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the lower 40's, should hit the mid 50's today. Milder temps then usual for this time of year.
    Morning Borg.

    Below average here.
      My Computers

  2. labeeman's Avatar
    Posts : 22,886
    Mint 20.2
       #1392

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the lower 40's, should hit the mid 50's today. Milder temps then usual for this time of year.
    Hello Borg and Yuki Oni

    Last One To Post Wins [199]-screenshot-2021-12-04-08-09-28.png
      My Computer

  3. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 44,517
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1393

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the lower 40's, should hit the mid 50's today. Milder temps then usual for this time of year.
    Morning Borg.
      My Computer

  4. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,909
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1394

    AndreTen said:
    Morning Borg.

    Below average here.
    Afternoon Andre.

    Sorry to hear you're getting a chill. Weather seems to be back & forth & all over the place this year.

    labeeman said:
    Hello Borg and Yuki Oni

    Last One To Post Wins [199]-screenshot-2021-12-04-08-09-28.png
    Morning Beeman & the kitterz with the enviously warm temps

    kado897 said:
    Morning Borg.
    Afternoon kado.
      My Computer

  5. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 22,699
    10 Home x64 (21H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #1395

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the lower 40's, should hit the mid 50's today. Milder temps then usual for this time of year.


    Good morning Borg


    only hitting the mid 40's here today.
      My Computers

  6. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 4,035
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H2 19044.1466
       #1396

    Borg 386 said:
    Good morning / afternoon folks.

    In the lower 40's, should hit the mid 50's today. Milder temps then usual for this time of year.


    Good morning, Borg.

    Rocking low 60's here this morning, but still early, and overcast. With lack of sunshine today, it's likely only going to make it to low 70's.

    By the way, I recall reading a few days ago, about you wanting to find a free '22 calendar, but was unable.

    If I may suggest, check with your Pharmacy or Bank. Here, at least, they can be found this time of year. Also, if you have a realtor friend, they would be happy to send you one. Just phone and ask.

    Lastly, if you have a Print Shop nearby, check with them. The printers here always have free calendars and assorted note pads, this time of year.

    Just a few ideas, for you.
      My Computer

  7. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,909
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1397

    Bree said:
    Good morning Borg


    only hitting the mid 40's here today.
    Afternoon Bree.

    The cool season is here. Good day to stay inside & watch a movie or 2.

    WXC said:
    Good morning, Borg.

    Rocking low 60's here this morning, but still early, and overcast. With lack of sunshine today, it's likely only going to make it to low 70's.

    By the way, I recall reading a few days ago, about you wanting to find a free '22 calendar, but was unable.

    If I may suggest, check with your Pharmacy or Bank. Here, at least, they can be found this time of year. Also, if you have a realtor friend, they would be happy to send you one. Just phone and ask.

    Lastly, if you have a Print Shop nearby, check with them. The printers here always have free calendars and assorted note pads, this time of year.

    Just a few ideas, for you.
    Morning WXC

    Having some 70's....nice.

    We finally found a calendar last week, although there were only a few & not much choices so for 2022 we'll be looking at pics of "Jedi Cats."

    But yeah, some normal things seem hard to find this year. Good thing we found one, we already have 8 doc appts/procedures lined up next year.

    Thank, appreciate the tips though. Was starting to wonder if 2022 was cancelled....
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 25,488
    Windows 11 Pro 22000.438
       #1398

    Good Morning Everyone.
      My Computer

  9. Borg 386's Avatar
    Posts : 31,909
    Win 7 32, Win 7 64 Pro, Win 8.1 64 Pro, Win 10 64 Education Edition
       #1399

    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning Everyone.
    Morning Josey
      My Computer

  10. WXC's Avatar
    WXC
    Posts : 4,035
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H2 19044.1466
       #1400

    Borg 386 said:
    Afternoon Bree.

    The cool season is here. Good day to stay inside & watch a movie or 2.



    Morning WXC

    Having some 70's....nice.

    We finally found a calendar last week, although there were only a few & not much choices so for 2022 we'll be looking at pics of "Jedi Cats."

    But yeah, some normal things seem hard to find this year. Good thing we found one, we already have 8 doc appts/procedures lined up next year.

    I'm glad you were able to fine one.

    Sounds as if you guys, have a busy year already lined out. I certainly, wish the best for the two of you.


    Josey Wales said:
    Good Morning Everyone.

    Good morning, Josey.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:22.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums